Chapter 5

A girl who kept all her suffering ,pain only to herself not even her mom now trying to open up with someone it was not easy for her to open up with someone but having someone who would  feel worth  it is all she because she had many people in her life who are always ready to prove her worthless .

After the announcement by their parents BTS tried many times to cancel the wedding but it didn't work . And they found a poor soul to remove all their anger who wouldn't protest. Now that the little girl was receiving the love she deserved from her appa there was someone who was jealous of her. All that she is receiving now was once his  especially a person His 'appa'. Mr Kim somewhere felt that yn is still a child and needs a fatherly figure in her life so he is trying his level best to do so .

Everyone was in the living room along with Mr kim and Mrs Choi . But yn wasn't there she was in her room

"Go and call yn " he ordered one of his maid
"Yes sir" maid replied
Maid went and called yn down .yn came with her head low .
"Honey did you have good sleep" Mr Kim said
"Tsk good sleep" tae wispered but yn heard it
" Honey now that you are staying with us i called you to tell you that I have transferred you school her .it means you will be going to the school"

He bend down and said
"Honey the school is owned by us if you feel any thing wrong or if someone misbehave don't hesitate to tell appa ok"
"But appa i don't wanna go to new school , my old school is better"
"Honey that's far from here and also we have the best staff here "
"But appa....."
"Ynah don't argue with appa , listen to him" eomma said
"Ok appa "
"Tomorrow will be your first day of school , so get ready and if you want something you can ask me or any of your brother
Jk pov
That stupid girl came into our lives  a few days ago and she stole my appa from me i won't let that happen She is such a slut. i will surely kill her one day. Now she is in our school so my work got easier
"Choi yn your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real hell "

A few days passed and everything was normal for her but she had no friends. In the morning she got ready and went for breakfast as usual everyone was present there .
"Good morning honey" Mr Kim said
"Morning appa" yn said
"Appa today i will drop yn to school" Jungkook said and smirk at yn
"Ok son i see you are spending time with your sisters" eomma said while patting his head

Yn pov
Shit why is he coming he is definitely planning something evil and if I say something now Eomma will shout at me because according to her they are making efforts and she is being mean.so i will keep quiet.everyone was having  breakfast and Jungkook got up seeing him getting up yn immediately stood and left behind her.

"I will be back " jk said and both of them got in the car . Jk wa driving the car she looked beside him to see yn looking down at her lap.
Jk pov
Dear yn just wait and watch.you are so stupid to think that I came to drop you huh . I came to destroy your life in school as well i know what the students will do to you when they see a girl with me Jeon Jungkook 😏.
They soon reached the school and i  made sure that the students see him with her . He went in his personal office and left yn near her class. Everyone was looking at them and yn was hating it.

Soon jk left and yn was walking towards her class that's when she got pulled in an empty room. She got scared because it was school bully

"Oo we have a bitch here guys " they chuckle
"Leave me i didn't do anything to you" yn said
"Oo trying to act tough huh "
"Just leave me "
"Just complete my project and i will leave you "
"I won't"
That's when someone came and wispered something in bullys ears
"Whattt" she shouted
"Stay away from My Jungkook oppa slut "
"How much did you got to spread your legs for jk"
They all laughed
"I  DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LEAVE ME "
"How dare you shout at us huh?" She said with her side chicks beside her
"Dumb girl just be in your limits " she said and was about to slap yn when yn held her hand and made her slap herself.
"You dare to slap me , now you are gone " she was about to attack her but one of chicks said
" But just ask Jungkook what if she is someone to him "
"Yes you are right and called jk "
Bully = bu
On the phone
Jk- hello (cold )
Bu- oppaaaa
Jk- speak
She put her phone on speaker
Bu- oppa who is that  girl who came with you in the morning
Jk- wae
Bu- oppa she is troubling us should I  do  something to her
Jk- listen girl that stupid girl is no one to me you can do anything to her i don't care give her a nice lesson today
Bu- ok oppa

Yn pov
When I heard his voice i somewhere felt he will atleast not allow them to bully me but how can someone be so cruel.

"Now that kookie oppa allowed us means you are gone babygirl "
"Pls leave me "
"No you did many mistakes so now it's time for punishment"
"Girls you know what to do right "
"Beat her up and make her do all of our homework"

They beat her very much and didn't let her attend any further lectures and after so much of beating they made a 15 year old complete all their work . Like this the whole day passed yn was extremely tired and hurt .the leader of the bully entered and said to yn
"This is what you get for raising your voice against us and staying close to kookie oppa.

Meanwhile in Kim's Mansion
"What yn did what ?" Mom shouted .
"Thank you for informing me sir i will make sure that she won't do this again"
  Everyone was present except jk and tae in the living room. They all looked at Mrs Choi who was burning in anger now .
"What happened Jagi" mrkim asked
" Yn bunked all the lectures today" she said
"What yn won't do that jagiya " he said
"But she did "
" Jagi but....."
"Hon you don't tell me anything that girl is going out of control now she needs to learn a lesson "
"Jiminah pls can you pick her up and bring her home " eomma said
"Y-e-s eomma " Maknae line calls her eomma but hyungs don't
Jk and tae entered the house
"What's happening here why are you looking angry eomma?"
"You will know once Jimin brings yn back from school"
"What Jimin hyung went to pick yn" jk said
"Yes "
"Jagiya don't do something which will hurt listen to her aswell pls."

Jimin pov
I was waiting for that yn outside the school .almost the school was empty but she didn't came so i ordered one of my bodyguard to get yn and he went. After 15 mins i saw them coming towards yn was walking looking down but she was looking pale.
"You stupid girl can't you hold your own Bag huh?"
"Are you princess that someone will hold your back for you " .
"Sorry " she said
"Boss Ms yn didn't told me to hold her bag " bg said
" Did I ask you ,leave "
We both sat in the car and the driver started the car .

The whole ride no one spoke anything. Jimin was on his phone and yn was looking down and was bearing all the pain. They reach home . She could feel the atmosphere was not good . She looked up to see her mom walking to her and within a few seconds she felt a tight slap on her cheeks that  she almost fell . She looked up to see it was her mom who mom who slapped her. Her eyes became teary.

"Why did you bunk classes? , Don't you feel any shame ynah ? "
"Your appa is spending his money on you only to bunk your classes " .?
"Ynah what have you done to yourself"?
"Jagi... " I don't want anyone  to speak let me handle her "
" Tell me yn why did you bunk your lectures" 
"You were not like this earlier then why behaving like this , i said speak yn "
"Sorry " while crying
"Even i am disappointed yn why did you bunk your class " Mr Kim said while all the Bangtan Boys where seeing the drama in shock.jimin who was right behind yn could see her shivering. Listening to mr Kim she started crying more
" That's enough you need punishment now" eomma said
"Your punishment is that you are grounded for 4 days no phone , no tv also no leaving your room not even for 5 mins "
"And you all you will won't ever open her door whatever might be the reason understand"? She said to mr Kim and the brothers
"Jagi but..."
She harshly held yns forearms and brought her to her room, locked her and left........