Chapter 8

Jin pov
I told Mrs choi i will bring  her but none of us knew where to find her.  That kid is indeed different. Something in her makes me feel pity for her . I took my car keys and went outside while Mrs Choi was continuously crying. I had no idea where to find her. I just hope she is safe .
He decided to drive towards the mall.in the middle of driving someone came in Between his car and crashed with his car  he quickly stopped the car and went outside.

"Hey are you okay " jin asked the girl.she was back facing him and was breathing heavily

"Yaah kid can't you see a car  coming huh "
The girl stood and ran behind jin

" Sir sir pl-ease save me they will kill me "

"Kid...."

"Pls sir " she said
Jin turned around and he was shocked

"Yn?" The girl looked at him

"Sir please save me "

"From whom yn "

"They they will come here , pls take me home fasttt pls "

"Ok ok sit in the car " as he said yn ran inside the car .she was breathing very heavily as if she was scared of something. Jin looked around but found no one so he went inside .

Jin was now worried seeing her crying so hard .
" Take this water " jin said

" Than-kyou  s-ir " she took the bottle with her shaking hands

"No need to be scared of me "

"Sorr-y sir "

"What happened to you , did someone hurt you ?

"Nothing happened"

"Yn "

"I was just scared "

"Ynah i don't like repeating myself tell me who was going to kill you ?"

"No one "

He sighed and park the car in side .yn was looking extremely terrified .

" Ynah tell me what happened to you see oppa is here now tell me sweetie" he said cupping yn's cheeks
Listening to his soft voice yn started crying loudly and she was unable to control herself
Jin took her on his lap and hugged her tightly and started saying sweet words in her ears

" Ynah calm down and tell oppa what happened baby "

Yn looked at him innocently after listening to baby

"They they  w-ill  kil-l  you all if i tell you "
Aigoo she is  so innocent  (jin's mind )

" No one can do anything to us ynah you tell me "

" I was walking back home , i  didn't know the way back home but i followed where your limo went after sometime they started following me .i was scared and tried running but they held me .they took me in the abandoned building and they took all my money even my phone and then they started touching me and were about to tear my clothes but i pushed them and ran from there .it was a scary building.i was running and they were following me that's when I crashed with your car "

Jin eyes were red because of anger but he was controlling himself because yn was already scared and he didn't wanted to scare her more .

" Baby now stop crying see now you are with your oppa so no one can even touch you "

"Oppa i am scared "

"No need to be scared ynah "

"Oppa did you accepted me, or are you doing this out of pity ?"