Chapter 26

When yn called Mr Kim and jin first deep down Mrs Kim and Jungkook were hurt and RM who was also feeling hurt . Jungkook knew that yn won't call him of course why would she call him when he was the one who was to be blamed for her situation. He used to hate her to the point where he almost killed his sister. She was able to see the hatred in his eyes . He was so blinded in the hatred that he failed miserably in understanding that he is hurting a child who has done nothing to him . He knew that he made a little girl scared of her . He even made her life hell. He couldn't even imagine how much pain he had caused to that little child . He was so much in pain with not many injuries but what about yn ? She had so many injuries . He was sitting on Bench outside the hospital wanting to have a company to talk to but he knew his brother won't understand what he wants to see . This past doings were now stressing him so much . He felt some movements beside him but he didn't care to look .

"Feeling guilty." He heard the voice of his most beloved brother JIN.
Jk didn't say anything and just looked at him
"Not only guilt but anger , pain ." Jk said
Jin just chuckled.

"Hyung never In my life I have ever regretted so much in my life not even after killing someone. Hyung I feel so shame that I caused so much pain to a little girl who is not even a stranger but my little sister. The little sister I used to beg for to eomma when all of you used to tease me . I was so blinded in anger that i failed to respect her even when eomma said you have respect every individual. Hyung right now I am feeling so worst I can't even explain it to you .I hurt the girl so bad for no reason and even if I forget that she is my step sister she is still a kid whom I hurt so bad .even after your warnings i didn't listen to you hyung . At the very end moment when she had the chance to run off she opted to save me the one who had put her in that situation. Hyung i let the hatred take over me and nearly killed that child hyung i nearly destroyed her life .will she ever forgive me . How can I make such a mistake which could have nearly taken an innocent like . "

Jin knew that Jungkook was having a breakdown and he needed someone to listen him and he knew Jungkook had to empty his mind . He was regretted to the fullest . Jin knew that telling him

"It was your mistake."

"I had told you before only ."

"You should have not done it ."

"You were so dumb ."

"You never listen to me ."

Won't ever help him but make him more guilty and making him more guilty can possible go wrong . Because jin knew Jungkook can control his anger once but guilt no he cannot handle his guilt and since he was the one basically raising his 6 dongsang he had the basic understanding that when the little ones makes mistake tell them how wrong they are , is the worst thing he can do know rather he had to explain it to him now that mistakes happen and since the he had already made a mistake now he had to earn her trust and apologize to her .

"Hyung I know it was solely my mistake , I was the one to be blamed I am even ready for my punishment but I didn't had any intentions of hurting her . I only intended to scare her a little but i never thought that it could turn this way . Hyung believe me pls I did not wanted to hurt her hyung pls ." Jk said

"Jungkook as your elder brother I won't lie to you even now i am still angry on you but I know you are too guilty but you have to earn her forgiveness. Now that you have already made the mistake we can't change it but all you can do is apologize to her and gain her trust back . Since you had fallen down so down to scare her now you have to keep you ego aside if you truly want to make it to her . When you had done so much to hurt , you have to now do so much to gain her trust . See kookie she has 0 trust in you now because you have hurted her so much . She maybe be cold to you , she must be hurt , she must be scared of you but you have to be patient and help her as you know now she needs a lot of assistance you have to take steps even if she denies you have to make her feel comfortable around you . Now that you have already hurted her now it's your time to compensate and help her to heel the wounds that you have caused. Jungkookah you have broke her and if you have the audacity to break her heart then you have to be strong enough to heal her broken heart . This is not something you should take lightly and she being a kid it will be difficult for her to overcome the trauma you have caused. You have to understand her like your hyungs understand you , you have to fight for her how your hyungs fight for you ,Understand." Jin said petting his head gently.

"Hyung you don't worry I know I have hurted her alot but now I will protect her and earn her trust. I will try to understand her like you all understand me and pls hyung give second chance and i won't disappoint you . I will never harm her and always fight for her . " He said wiping his tears . Jin smiled lightly looking at his dongsang.

"Jungkook I am ready to give you second chance to make it up to her I don't know if she will accept your apology or not it's totally up to her but i hope being my brother you won't give up easily and earn her trust ok so be strong and help her feel comfortable around you . I know you have never been around womens but you need to treat them with respect and make her feel safe around her Jungkook oppa . Fighting ✊🏻!!!!!" Jin said and hugged him.

"Baby say ahhh " jin said feeding her soup. But his naughty baby was not eating her food .

"Baby won't you listen to your oppa ." Jin asked with his fake angry voice 😤

"Sowry sorry " she said and ate making weird faces making jin chuckled.

"Aigoo my drama queen ." Jin said .

Yn just pouted ...

??- i told you that I want the patient's DNA what the hell are you doing huh ?

??- b-o-ss t-h-a-t

???- what boss that huh you stupid people do your work fast, do I pay for this nonsense ?

??- sorry boss your work will be done

Call ended .