Chapter 27

"ynieee eat your porridge fast unless and until you want to see your angry appa  , do you." Mr Kim said

"Appaaa." Yn said

"No appa those cute puppy eyes of yours won't work here , understand?" Mr Kim said sternly

"Appa it's eww." Yn said

"Yaah you should never use any insulting words for food ." Mr Kim  said

"Sowry appa i won't say anything like this ." Yn said pouting

"Aigoo my sweetheart you are too cute ." Mr Kim said  said caressing her head lovingly

"What is my baby  doing ?" They heard Jin's voice . Both of them turned towards jin and yn giggled .

"Oppaaaa". Yn called out

"Yess my baby ."jin said

"Appa is feeding me ." Yn said smirking.

"What ?" Jin said

"Yes ." Yn said smirking

"But appa didn't feed me ." Jin said in his fake angry voice .

"Yeah yeah appa feed me but he feed oppa ." She said teasing jin

She was smiling and giggling along with Mr Kim but soon her beautiful smile dropped. Mr Kim who was adoring her looked at the direction she was looking and got shocked seeing Jungkook. He immediately stood up

"Jin why is he here ?" Mr Kim asked

"Appa........" Jungkook mumbled

"JIN WHY IS HE HERE ?" MR KIM asked.

"Appa he wants to apologise." Jin said

"What and you allowed him to ." Mr Kim said shouting

"Appa don't shout ....." They heard a soft yet scared voice .

"No no honey appa won't shout , appa is sorry ." Mr Kim said petting her head .

"Jin what is this ?" Mr Kim said

"Appa wait a minute pls ." Jin said and he walked towards yn's bed and gently took her small hand in his big ones .

"My little baby listen to oppa ok ." Jin said and yn nodded .

"Baby Jungkook wants to talk to you . I suggest you to hear him once and you can decide whatever you wanna do . I won't force you to talk to him or forgive him . I won't even interfere in that matter cause it's between you and him and it completely depends on you but should we give him a chance to talk ,hmm? " Jin asked

Yn  didn't said anything.

"Baby it's totally your decision if you are comfortable you can talk with him . So are you willing to hear him ?" Jin asked

"Oppa ..."

"Baby it's absolutely fine even if you are not comfortable I won't force you even if he is my siblingjust how you are ."

"Oppa i will hear him ."
Jin just smiled.

"So my munchkin oppa and appa are  right outside your ward ok so no need to be scared of him ok and you trust your oppa as well as appa right ." Jin said

"Ne oppa." Yn said

"You I am warning you don't you again try to hurt her understand and if she gets hurt after your convo them you will face the worst of me . If she gets panic attack just call me." Mr Kim said to Jungkook.

During the whole conversation Jungkook was just looking down

"Don't worry appa I won't hurt her ever again ." Jungkook mumbled in enough voice that Mr Kim could her.

Mr Kim hummed and went outside and soon jin went behind him petting Jungkook's shoulder .

Jungkook looked up to see yn looking at him with her big doe eyes and she was looking too cute . While he was looking at her , he realised that she was looking at him the same way before as well but he was so much  blinded in hatred that he he failed to notice the innocence in her eyes . Seeing her pale and week face now it was reminding him of yn's face just before the accident how she looked at him and in Swift of moment  she hugged him to save his life and boom they met with an accident and the fully grown man was saved by a little fragile child .

He snapped out of his thoughts, went near her bed and attempted to hold her band but she pulled her hand behind being scared .

"Umm......" He said

Yn again looked at him .

" Pls don't be scared of me ." Jungkook Said

Yn didn't said anything.

"I don't really wanna make you uncomfortable but pls listen to me . I am really very sorry i know it's not at all easy for you because I have done so bad with you that i am myself ashamed.  I have hurted you so much that i can't even imagine how much pain I have caused you . I don't even know why I hated you ."

Yn was calmly listening to Jungkook

"I was blinded in anger that i completely failed to notice that I am hurting a child so much . Even if you didn't do anything to me still I hurted you so much . There were so many incidents were I made eomma shout on you , hurt you . I laughed at you , i bullied you , I hurted you till the point where I almost took your life . Because of me you are in this situation. You have nearly seen your death so close and what was the reason it was me . I made your life a real hell . Irrespective of your age i.e you being a child still i hurted you . Even after jin Hyung explained to me not to hurt you I still supported my brother and hurted you. I was so dumb but trust me I am so sorry for whatever I did . I feel so bad for you that I hurted you and still you saved me . I know  because of me you are in this condition even after you asked me not to speed and even after  knowing the consequences of overspeeding I still did it but trust me i didn't intended to hurt her I just wanted to scared you a little just for fun but i didn't imagine that my fun would cost someone's life .

At this point he had gave up on controlling his teary and the warm tears started to fall from his cheeks . Yn was able to see those warm tears which held so much of pain , regrets and anger . She was mature enough  to noticed this . Jungkook was trying so hard to stop crying since so long but now it was difficult for him . The guilt inside him was eating him alive .

"Sir..." Yn said and her voice was enough for Jungkook to cry out loud

"I am sorry sorry pls forgive me I did a ver big mistake pls don't call me sir pls I am extremely sorry ." He suddenly yet carefully hugged her but yn didn't hugged him back . That was a moment he realised how comforting his sister's embrace was . He realised his mistake only and only if he had accepted her before itself than the situation could be different and easy today but unfortunately he didn't. After a good 15 mins he stopped crying still hugging her but she wasn't hugging him back .

He realised that he hugged her and that might have made her uncomfortable . He immediately broke the hug .

"I am sorry to make you uncomfortable but pls understand me and from now onwards I will always protect you and spoil you will all the things you want . I will help you recover as soon as possible. From now onwards I don't know about others but now you have 2 oppas who will always be there for you without any single thought."

He gently took yn's small soft hands in his huge muscular hands .

"Little one I have already realised my mistake and I am extremely guilty for what I have done and regret it so much that i myself have not forgiven myself . Don't worry I will try my best to make you feel comfortable with me and will try my best to make it up to you. And I will do everything to earn your trust back . I hope you forgive i won't force you  but remember that you have a brother who wasn't there for you before but now he will always be there for you no matter what . Now it's up to you . He said and took a step behind.

Yn looked and him and said
"I will ........."

What you do feel guys will she accept him this quick or she won't ? How will the family members react and what about Mrs kim.comment below your opinions. Stay tuned till the very next part .