Chapter 20

Most of you have guessed it right it was namjoon . He was somewhere feeling sad .he thought when he was a kid he used to beg his mom for a little baby sister. But now when he has a sister was he behaving right?. Even though she was his sister but as a woman or a girl was it right to treat a girl this way . That made him more guilty now somewhere he thinks that it was wrong of them to behave like this . He was recalling everything they did and how they treated a kid he was busy thinking when his thoughts were disturbed by the doctor .

The doctor came outside of her room .........

"Doctor doctor how's her health?"
"Is she fine ".
"Is it something serious" .
"Is she safe how "

The doctor was bombarded by so many questions

"When will you answer huh ? Namjoon asked angryly
"Are you trying to disrespect my father huh? " Jimin said coming forward.

"N-o N-o sir I am not " the doctor said being scared .

"Doctor pls tell us about my daughter's health " mom said

Mr Kim and jin chuckled slightly

"Sir " the doctor said calling out Mr Kim .

"Yes doctor " he replied coldly

"Sir yn's health was absolutely fine and as i told you earlier she was doing well and she was about to get well but ... He took a pause .

"But what doctor" . Jin asked .

Doctor sighed and sad

"I guess someone didn't wanted that cause she was given the wrong medicine due to which she nearly died and sir i advice you to pls keep a note of this that last time we had saved her but today she had almost died " doctor said

Everyone was shocked listening to this .

"Who would fucking want a 13 yr old girl to die " Mr Kim said angryly.

"I don't know that doctor but she was given wrong medicine pls sir be safe around her cause now she is very much sensitive". He said

"How's her health now " jin asked in his broken voice .

"She is now out of danger but still she is unconscious "

"Thanks doctor " mom said

"Sir this is my request that you should increase the security around her cause if anything happens here after the we will not be able to save her ." Doctor said .

Doctor bowed and left
At this point rm was confused because he was the one who brought the medicine and he bought the medicine given by the staff . Soon the nurse came out .

"Si-r i wa-s th-e on-e wh-o had gi-ve-n th-e pr-escription " she said shuttering

"So you were the one who tried to kill my baby huh?" Jin said shouting.

"N-o. S-i-r " nurse said

"First of all stop shuttering understand? " Jin said shouting

"Sorr-y sir " the nurse said

"Jin calm down " Mr Kim ordered

"No si-r i didn't do anything. I gave the correct medicines "

"Whom did you give the prescription?" Mr Kim asked angryly

"I gave it to Mr Kim....... " She was cut off by Namjoon

"It was me appa " . Rm said
Everyone turned towards him but he was looking at his jin hyung . He was looking so hurt and he was unable to look into his hyung's eyes. Jin came forward towards rm .

 Jin came forward towards rm

"What " Mr Kim asked

"Yes appa it was me " rm said

"Nurse you can leave " Mr Kim said coldly
Now the whole corridor was silent and only the heavy breathing sounds were Heard .

"Why did you do it namjoonah " jin asked in his broken voice which hurted namjoon a lot .

"Hyung why would namjoon hyung do it " Jimin said interrupting jin

"I am speaking to namjoon " jin said in strict voice .

"So namjoonah answer me " jin said

"Hyung I didn't do it " rm said

"You know what namjoon i thought you are the most mature among us and i respected you a lot but what you did namjoon."

"Hyung trust you namjoon i didn't do anything I gave the prescription on the counter which was given to me by the nurse "

"What makes you think that at this point I can trust on you ." Jin asked and namjoon was able to see jin controlling his anger making thight first of his hands.

"Hyung I never lied , I am not lying and would never lie to you hyung trust me " he said

"And if I would have done it i would have accepted it atleast in front of you hyung " he said in pleading voice .
And jin being their knew that he wasn't lying.

"But you didn't liked her right " Mr Kim said from behind.

"Appa I still have the prescription and i would never do such things and that too on a kid "

"No jagi namjoon can never do anything like this ". Mom said

"Like you know what he can do and what not " Mr Kim mumbled

"No appa " jin said .

"No appa he is not lying. He won't lie to me " jin said

"If nurse didn't do anything, Namjoon didn't do anything than who gave yn the wrong medicine."

"Appa there is something suspicious because I don't think any of you enemies have done this cause I have already assigned our men's to keep a watch on every moments of our enemies". Jin said

"Then why would someone do that to her " . Appa argued

"Mom does anyone hold grudges against you or yn " jin asked

" No " she said

"Mom think about it properly " jin again said

"No dear jin there's no one who would do this ". Mom said

"Hyung...." Namjoon called out

"Yes namjoonah " jin said softly as he knew what his younger brother must be feeling right now .

"Hyung I have something to say " . He said

"Yes go ahead " jin said

"Hyung and appa the staff whom I gave the prescription was looking suspicious. When I gave him the prescription to him she was looking at me weirdly but that time i didn't think much and shrugged it off ."

So the suspect was someone else only but there aren't 0 % chances that the suspect is not a family member . What will happen after they find out the suspect . Who would it be ? Someone from the family or someone who we are unfamiliar with . To know what the actual case is stay tuned .........