𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑒

Three decades ago, Korn Theerapanyakul became the leader of the Theerapanyakul Clan, the biggest and the strongest underground clan.

Somchai Theerapanyakul, the father of Korn Theerapanyakul, had established and made the Theerapanyakul Clan the most powerful in the entire underground world.

He trusted his younger son with doing the same so instead of making his older son, Gun Theerapanyakul, the heir he made Korn the heir.

But little did he know that his most trusted son would back stab him and would ruin everything he has worked hard for, for decades.

When korn became the leader there was a war going on between the Theerapanyakul's and the Italian's.

But with the help of the good allies, the Japanese, the Theerapanyakul's were successful to defeat the mutal rival.

When the war was over, the clan was in debt to the Japanese. Korn had refused to acknowledge the debt which led to the rivalry between the two clans.

Disappointed at his son's behaviour and with doubt, Somchai decided to strip of the leader tag from Korn and give it to Gun.

When Korn got to know about this, without a second thought, he merciless shot his father dead without remorse.

Because of Korns' actions, the next few years of the clan were under great danger. The Japanese had announced a war against the clan.

So what korn thought was the best was to run away. Run away and hide till everything settled down.

Little did he know that this would cause him to choose between love and living.

He fell in love.

With the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Makok Chaisongkhram.

During his hide he decided to fight for his love.

Against all odds, he brought the three months pregnant Makok back to the clan.

His brother, Gun, was furious when he got to know that his brother had gotten a woman pregnant and was going to marry her.

He had to fight against the Japanese all alone while his brother lived his life.

He should be the one doing that.

He should be the leader of the clan.

He was more worthy of the title than Korn.

He sacrificed his love for the clan.

He sacrificed everything for the clan.

And what did he get in return?

Nothing.

The hatred had caused the Theerapanyakul Clan to divide into two.

The Major Family and the Minor Family.

Korn being the leader of the Major Family and Gun being the leader of the Minor Family.

When the Japanese got to know about the division they decided to use Gun to their own advantage.

This led to the gap between the brothers to increase and it was getting impossible to heal it.

In the end, Gun was defeated.

He was defeated because he was weak.

He valued the title more than what it brought to him, the responsibilities of it.

Meanwhile Korn won because he chose his strength. His wife, his son, his people who believed in him.

One thing he learned from his father was that no matter what, your family is your priority.

Keep them alive under any circumstance.

The history was repeating itself now.

After the death of Korn, the second son became the leader of the Major Family.

Kinn Anakinn Theerapanyakul.

The oldest son of the Minor family became the leader of the said family.

Vegas Theerapanyakul.

The two cousins hated each other with all their hearts.

But did they really?

No.

They didn't.

They pretend to so their father won't do anything that would cause a life.

A precious life.

After Korns' death, the two cousins were free to express their love and accepted their lovers and family after a lot of suffering.

It was now, the young heirs of Theerapanyakul's turn.

Phoenix Theerapanyakul and Venice Theerapanyakul.