𝑉

The Theerapanyakul family is now in the meeting room, waiting for kinn to open the file and tell them the news.

"...10,11,12... Yeah everyone's here" kinn nodded.

"Are you gonna open that damn file now?" Vegas asked, getting impatient.

"Be paitent" pete and kinn scolded Vegas at the same time making the kids -Phoenix, Venice, Saifah- Snicker.

"Don't scold me in front of the kids! I have an image to maintain!" Vegas frowned, embarrassed at being laughed on.

"You don't have any image infront of us por" Saifah laughed.

"You are just a softie for us" Venice added, laughing.

"Facts" Phoenix snickered.

"Pete!" Vegas whined at getting bullied by his own kids.

"Kids! Don't bully the softie! He'll cry" pete scolded, holding back his laugh.

But hearing what pete said made the meeting room echo with everyone's laugh. Even the bodyguards struggled to hold back their laughs.

"I hate you all!" Vegas shouted, glaring at everyone, especially at pete.

"No you don't" pete laughed.

"Shut up!" Vegas shouted loudly making everyone zip up their mouths.

"Began the meeting" He ordered once everyone was quitended.

"Khun Phoenix" Before kinn could speak up, Arm entered the meeting room with two files.

"P'arm, you got them?" Phoenix grinned happily.

"Karb" Arm handed one of the files to phoenix who opened it happily.

"What is that?" Chay asked.

"Oh right, you all dont know. So long story short, I found my first love and asked p'arm to get his photos, address and phone number" phoenix explained.

"Really?! You found him after fifteen years?!" Pete was surprised.

"Lucky bart" Vegas commented making phoenix grinn at him.

"Show us the photos! We wanna see our new family member" saifah said.

Phoenix nodded and took out A paper from the file and a bundle of photos.

He kept the paper on the table in front of him and started putting the photos in line in front of everyone.