𝐼

The shiny crystal droplets fell on the earth as the gridlock of Bangkok lessened.

It was past 11 o'clock and a black BMW  came to a screeching halt on the roadside.

"Ow? Baby! Don't give up on me like this!" The red-headed young boy, around 19 years old, whined.

"What should I do?" He asked himself, not know what to do or who to call for help.

After a few minutes of having a mental breakdown, a knock was heard on the window glass.

The young boy looked outside and saw a pair of enchanting eyes gazing at him. The man had his face covered with a scarf so he couldn't figure out if he was a familiar person.

Unconsciously, he opened the window and the man on the bike asked "do you need help? The tyer seems to have punctured"

"Ah.. yes please" the young boy agreed hesitantly.

The man with the enchanting eyes told him to open the trunck and he followed the instruction.

The red headed boy took the umbrella from the back seat and exited the car and came to the crouched man.

"You should go inside, it's raining heavily" the crouched man stood up and said.

"It's okay phi. You're are helping me and the least i could do is hold an umbrella for you" the young boy replied politely, giving a grin.

The older person looked at him for a second before removing the scarf covering his face.

"Phi is so handsome" the younger unconsciously blurted out, earning an amused look and a chuckle from the older.

"Hold this for me" the handsome man handed the younger his helmet and crouched back down to the tyer.

After the tyer was changed rain asked the guy for his name.

The guy was hesitant but replied "Phayu"

"P'phayu. Then can i have your number so i can pay you back for your help?" Rain genuinely asked.

The handsome Phayu raised a brow and walked towards rain.

The confused rain walked backwards wanting to put some distance between them but the older didn't seem to understand it and cornered him on his car.

"P-P'pahyu? What are you doing?" Rains asked, avoiding looking at Phayu.

"You need to be more direct if you want my number. I don't like people who use such tricks to get close to me" Phayu husked in rain's ear making the younger one, bright red.

"W-what?" Rain looked at him with big doe eyes, not understanding what Phayu just said.

Phayu didn't say anything and just took his helmet back from rain and left on his bike.

.

An hour had passed, the car owner had reached his home and had dried himself and settled himself in his bed.

But during the last one hour, the only thing on his mind was the handsome man who so generously helped him.

His mind kept drifting to the sharp features, soul capturing eyes and those thin lips, looking so welcoming.

The boy gave out a frustrated cry and did the only sane thing his mind could think of.

Call his best friend.