𝐼𝐼𝐼

It was the next day. Kim was sitting in his home office, sipping his coffee while staring at his laptop screen.

A sudden knock on the open door made him snap out of his concentration. He looked at the door and it was his beloved husband, smiling prettily at him.

Seeing him, a soft smile found itself on his face.

"Can I come in p'kim karb?" Chay asked teasingly.

"Come in angel, I told you, you don't have to
ask" Kim replied with a smile as chay took a seat in front of him.

"What are you so focused on?" Chay asks.

"I told Arm to get me information from the man from yesterday, was reading the file he sent" Kim replied.

"Oh? Who was he?" Chay curiously asked.

"A spy" Kim replies.

"Spy? Why is someone spying on me?" Chay asks confused.

Yes, he has been a target of enemies countless times but at the moment nothing was going on for someone to send a spy on him.

"The spy was from the Italians. We are having a meeting with them on the 10th. I'm going to attend the meeting maybe that's why they were spying on you" or they have something up their sleeve.

Kim analyzed and explained to chay but kept the last part to himself to not worry the younger.

As if on cue, Kim's phone rang showing it was one of his spies.

Kim answered the call.

"Swadeekarb khun Kim" the spy greeted.

"Swadeekarb Tinn. Any news?" Kim asked.

"Yes. I was following the Right-hand man of the Italian boss, Mattia, today and I saw him with Akihito, the yakuza boss's son" Tinn informed.

"Huh?!?" Kim was shocked at this news.

It was no secret that the Italians and the Yakuza were enemies.

But the sudden friendship?

Highly suspicious. He needs to inform Kinn.

"Anything else?" Kim asks.

"I wasn't able to hear what they were saying but with my lip-reading ability I could make out a few sentences," Tinn said.

"What is it?" Kim asked.

"Akihito was talking about Khun Korn. I'm not sure what it was about but I'm sure they are planning against us Khun Kim. Mattia was talking about some dragon... Perhaps a tattoo? or maybe it's a code word?" Tinn informed.

"Can be... Anyways, keep an eye on them and let me know if something is suspicious" Kim hung up the call.

"What happened phi?" Chay asked worriedly.

"Tinn found the Italians and Yakuza's working together" Kim answered.

"But aren't they enemies?" Chay asked confused.

"They are. That's the problem. I need to inform this to kinn" Kim hurriedly got up from the chair and dashed out leaving a startled chay behind.

"The fuck?" Chay exclaimed, looking at the doorway.