1 - Post Exam

"I can't focus." Y/N slammed her book shut and sighed heavily as she looked at Areum who sat on the couch across from her. "It's 2 am for fuck's sake." 

Apartment 203 had been listening to music so loudly that they could hear each word as if it was from their own apartment. Areum, her roommate, raised an eyebrow and sighed frustrated. "I can't believe they're still at it. Don't they have any consideration for the people living nearby?"

"Wait, let me just..." Y/N pull down her phone and typed a new name for her wifi so they could see it. She didn't want to go out at 2 am to talk to some weirdos.

APT203ULoudAsFuck. As Y/N saved the new network name, she imagined the surprise and maybe even embarrassment that would wash over the occupants of Apartment 203 when they scanned for available Wi-Fi connections. It was a small act, but it gave her so much satisfaction.

Areum chuckled at the sight, realizing what Y/N had done. "Nice move. Maybe they'll get the message and turn down the volume."

However, the music from the apartment continued and a new wifi name popped up. APT???SayItToMyFace#213. The audacity.

She scoffed as Areum let out a low whistle, shaking her head in disbelief. "They have some nerve, don't they?"

"Looks like they won't stop without a fight." She stood up, quickly wearing her hoodie over the crop top she was wearing. "We're going to have a face-to-face conversation with them, and we'll settle this once and for all."

She made her way to Apartment 203, her steps quick and her heart beating so fast in her chest as she reached the door. "It's too fucking loud."

Y/N had to ring their doorbell a couple of times before the music died down and she could hear footsteps coming towards the door. She held her breath, her mind racing with thoughts of what might happen.

Yet when the door opened and she was met with a sweaty guy in a white oversized shirt, her eyes widened and her heart did a backflip. He had blond hair and his face screamed handsome. Y/N was taken off guard, her words catching in her throat. 

"Can I help you?" He raised his eyebrow, breaking her trance-like state. 

"Yes." She cleared her throat. "It's 2 am and I'm trying to study for tomorrow's exam but the music is too loud. Can you-"

He scoffed, the corners of his mouth lifting up as he held the hem of his shirt and wiped the sweat on his forehead. Except that he wasn't wearing anything underneath and Y/N's eyes widened at the sight of his well-chiseled abs. Y/N's cheeks flushed crimson as she quickly averted her gaze, feeling flustered and embarrassed by her unintentional ogling.

Before she knew it, he rested his arm against the doorframe and leaned closer to her, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the lovely study girl from next door. Do you like what you're seeing?"

Y/N's embarrassment deepened, and she stuttered, desperately trying to regain her composure. "I... uh... I didn't mean to... I mean, I just... the music, you know... could you please turn it down?"

His laughter filled the air, warm and infectious. "Sure thing, sweetheart. I apologize for the noise. Let me handle it right away."

"Don't call me that." She folded her arms over her chest and glared at him yet all he found her was cute. 

His laughter subsided, and he raised an eyebrow, a playful smile still dancing on his lips. "What's your name then?" 

 "Lee." 

 "Damn, not even your first name?" He grinned, teasing her. 

 Y/N rolled her eyes, her cheeks flushing even deeper. "It's Y/N."