:Chapter 2:

They found the office and was about to enter when
.....
"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHY HE'S BEING SUSPENDED?"
a masculine voice could be heard shouting at someone.
"I don't think you understand who I am" another voice replied.
"Oh please I very much do"
"You're the mother of the student who hospitalized a kid by beating him up"
"*scoff* Do have any solid evidence that my son did it?" the woman's voice said from inside.
"You want evidence?"
They leaned their ears against the door to hear what was going on inside.
"Here"
They heard something being thrown.
"Is these photos not enough?"
"I also don't get why you are mad, I could've expelled him for this but I retained from that bcus of your position"
"So please"
"Leave otherwise I'll have to call the security."
Then the door opened revealing two people.
The one tht had smoke coming out her ears looked like the mother of the boy beside her.
"Get the fuck out of my way" the woman said to Jihye.
Jihye just entered the room while pushing the woman out of her way.
"YOU BITCH"
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??"
"Are u an celeb? Tbh evn if u were I wouldn't know you I don't like metal."
"You-"
"Please stop making more problems and leave." the man said pointing to the door.
"You watch out" the lady walked out glaring at Jihye.
Jihye walked upto Yeon's table looking at woman tht just walked.
"Who is she?" Jihye asked her uncle pointing her thumb at the door.
"A rich bitch tht thinks her position solves everything" Yeon replied.
Yeon sighed n started talking again.
"You heard of Lim Group?"
"You probably have, they're the ones tht requested a business marriage."
"Wait the one with Jihyun?" Jihye asked again.
"Yeah yeah tht one" Yeon answered.
"Damn! I would've married him if I knew he was this hawt" Jihyun told looking at the door through which tht guy just went through.
Jihye just sighed and then continued talking with her uncle.
"what's his name?" Jihye asked.
"Doyun"
"Lim Doyun"
"Wait I've heard tht name somewhere." Jihye said wondering why the name was so familiar.
"Ahhh Now I remember dad talking abt him."
Jihye said remembering the time her dad told her abt the marriage.
________________
ONE YEAR AGO

"Ma'am, Mr.Lee is asking for you downstairs." one of the workers in the lee house told jihye.
"I'll be there, you can leave" Jihye said while still working on the laptop.
The worker bowed and left.
After a few minutes, she walked downstairs to see her dad walking back and forth.
"hey dad, did something happen?"
"Oh Jihye, ur here."
"Yea dad I'm behind you." Jihye said looking at her dad who was refusing to look at her.
"I can't tell you this if I look at you."
"I arranged for a business marriage for Jihyun." Sangwoo finally spitted out.
Jihye didn't respond and stood there in shock.
Dad turned around thinking that jihye was okay w it.
Jihye's face turned stone cold once they made eye contact.
"Dad Have you missed ur appointment with the doctor? . Ur talking abt stuff tht has no possibility of happening and never will." Jihye said putting pressure on the last two words.
"Jihye-ah listen to appa, it will be good for all of us, for Jihyun, For you, for the company. Plus it's Lim doyun. From the Lim group, they have helped us so much. " Sangwoo said trying to convince his daughter.
Jihye chuckled and replied,"No dad, it will be good for you and the company. It will do no good for either of us." Jihye's response angered Sangwoo.
"If the company succeeds we can live better life's Jihye, look at the bigger picture. Stop treating Jihyun like he's a baby. He's grown old enough to make some sacrifices." Sangwoo said pissed.
"Dad I dropped out of school and started working my ass off, so that Jihyun would be able to live a life I couldn't. Now ur telling me all my effort, all that I've did, its going to waste? You think I'll just allow you to ruin Jihyuns life?" Jihye said mad tht her dad was actually was supporting tht idea.
"If the company succeeding is what u want I'll do it for you. Please don't bring Jihyun into this please dad." Jihye said."
"Appa, atleast consider the fact tht I'm the one that raised this company this much. Without me, we wouldn't be in the top 20 companies." Jihye said tearing up.
Jihye hasn't cried since his wife's death, was now shedding tears like rain. All for her brother. Sangwoo massaged his forehead.
" I'm doing this for your mom."he paused "She wanted this company to succeed. She wanted this company to become the toppest in the country. I don't think u'll be able to do that evn if you work like u've been working." Sangwoo said, bursting out.
"I'll make that dream come true. As long as you don't bring jihyun into this." Jihye said with replied with a firm voice.
Sangwoo was speechless. He couldn't do anything else other than walk away from her.
______________________________

Jihye chuckled remembering tht time.

..........