:Chapter 6:

"Mistress?"
*chuckle*
......................

"Ma'am you are wasting my time. So please leave or ill have to call the security." Tht girl said directing her hand towards the company entrance. I scoffed.
Security? She has some guts.
I took out my phone to call Taehyun, he should be able to give a explanation to this behavior of the staff.
"Sorry Sorry, I know I'm late. Yeolie was tired from yesterday so he took some time to wake up." A voice said panting. I felt a hand over my shoulder before his magnificent face came into my sight.
"Yah chotae* I told so many times. Don't blame everything on Yeol. It's you that wakes up late, I've known you long enough to know that." I said hitting his shoulder.
"And educate your staff better. This lady here has supposedly seen the ceo, and won't give me the keycard."I told Tae pointing at the girl who was fixing her dress so that it becomes a little bit more revealing than it was.
" Good morning sir. Did you have a good night's sleep? After the party last night, I should've come with you. You seemed really drunk." the girl said to Tae.
"Oh I wasn't real-" Tae didn't finish before someone cut him off.
"Oh you don't need to worry. I, his boyfriend, took care of of him very well. And no we didn't sleep veryy well last night. It was pretty rough." Yeol** said giving that sAsSy lOok to the girl.
"Yeol-ahh" I called out him putting a arm around his shoulder.
"I missed you soooo much. U seem to have grown cuterrr." I said pinching his cheek.
"You! don't relax too much. You and I need to have a talk." Dayeol said, though I kinda guessed what would come after that.
"Sir, this ,very aggressive, lady right here asked me for keycard to the ceo's office. Exactly the ceo's office out of all. As a responsible employee of course, I didn't give her." The girl said putting her hand on her chest to show her 'sincerity' .
"You denied her access to her own office?" Yeol said in a monotone, interrupting tae who was gonna speak.
"Her own office?" The girl asked confused.
"You all must've thought I was the ceo, which is really stupid. But fortunately, I'm just a director. She is the ceo, the brain behind this operation. Yea and all that stuff." Tae said, gaining gasps. What's so surprising abt it?
"I-I-I apologize for my behavior ma'am. I was unaware of your position. Forgive me." the girl said practically begging on her knees.
Before I could even open my mouth...
"Fire her." Yeol said to the head manager of reception.
"Yeo-"
"Follow me to the office." Yeol said. Okay I did something really bad. Cuh Yeol mad mad. Like bro never mad mad.
"Yes sir." I said quietly walking beside him. What did I do?
*reached office cus idk wht to put b/w*
Tae closed the door as he was the last to enter ND cus he knew yeol was going to speak about something important. We can't take risks of anyone over hearing.
"You knew the whole time where Hantae was?" Yeol said finally speaking after that torturing silence.
"Yeol I swea-" I started but before I finish
"Just answer yes or..no" Yeol said staring right into my eyes, like he knew the answer even before I said anything.
"I'm sorry, he said he needed some time off so I-" I was cut off again but this time by tae.
"So while we turned the city upside down, you just sat back and enjoyed us acting like a bunch of idiots?"
Tae scoffed and turned to Dayeol.
"How'd you get to know?"
"She was acting weird for the past few weeks. She didn't come to meeting either. She knows, I know, we all know that meeting was very important to catch those mfs. And still she, didn't show up."
"I got suspicious. I went through her phone."
"You went through my phone?" I asked angrily. Like bro, through my phone?
"I wouldn't have known about ur 'secret' otherwise." Yeol said pointing at me.
"Jihye how could-"
"Can I speak now?"
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
*Chotae- Cho taehyun
**Yeol- Dayeol
Technically it's their nicknames.
Date: 16th September 2023