:Chapter 11:

'She's gonna be a menace, ain't she? '
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Jihyun's pov
' Pharmacology was hard. How am I supposed to pass the finals????'
I thought as I walked to the library. I had gotten a hang of this place. I didn't have anymore classes for the rest of the day and I didn't feel like going home yet so I decided to wait for Haru hyung in the library .
I went the medical section and searched for 'The Human Anatomy for artists' on endless shelves that ran for rows. I finally found it but it was on the higher shelves. I tried reaching for it but then suddenly a figure hovered over me and pulled the book out.
I turned to see the Jaeoon guy from anatomy.
"You're pretty short for a guy..." He said as he handed the book to me.
"I heard I'm supposed to tutor you. You could've just joined earlier. I always get stuck with rich spoiled ass kids like you." He said while obviously being annoyed with me.
"*scoff*And you could've just denied the request." I replied snatching the book which connected our hands.
I sat down at an empty table and started reading the book and taking notes.
*ding* I took my phone and saw Noona's message.

Before I could reply to that, someone snatched my phone away

"I only have limited time. So Let's start now." Jaeoon said to me.
"Listen here Jaeoon I don't need the help of an egoist." I said trying to take my phone from him who was sitting across me now.
"It's Jaewon and neither you nor me have a choice."
Wow I even got his name wrong...
He took the anatomy book from me and started explaining the basics of anatomy.
Not gonna lie but his voice was so attractive.
Like there's no way you could focus on him when his voice sounds like that.
'Yah Lee jihyun, get a grip. He is an ass' I reminded myself before actually paying attention.

Jaewon's pov

I entered the library trying to find the jihyun guy I was supposed to tutor.
I'm always the one stuck with kids like this.
I entered the library and went to the medical section hoping to find that pain in the ass.
I was walking around when I saw the 'Jihyun' I was supposed to tutor struggling to get a book on the 5th shelf..... How is he struggling????
I went behind him and hovered over him pulling the book out with ease.
"You're pretty short for a guy."
"I heard I'm supposed to tutor you. You could've just joined earlier. I always get stuck with rich spoiled ass kids like you." I continued trying to sound as annoyed I could so that he would get the hints I'm practically spitting at his face.
He scoffed at my face and replied,
"And you could've just denied the request." He snatched the book from my hand and walked to a empty table and took out his phone.
I picked out some books while keeping an eye on him.
His phone ringed and his eyes lit up, like his eyes sparkled all of a sudden.
Who could possibly make him so happy? The bratty kid I spoke to....
A pout appeared on his lips
'Cute...wait no no I just blabbering'
Before he could text again, I snatched the phone from him.
"I only have limited time. So Let's start now." I said sitting across him.
"Listen here Jaeoon I don't need the help of an egoist." He said scowling at my face, extending his hand to reach his phone.
'How dare he speak like that to me and get my name wrong on top of that??'
I tucked his phone in my bag and stared dead at him.
"It's Jaewon and neither you nor me have a choice." I said, snatching the anatomy book in his hands.
"So I'll start with down to earth basics. Anatomy focuses on the physical arrangement of parts in the body, while physiology studies the inner functioning of cells, tissues, and organs......." I started when I noticed him trailing off staring at me.
I was used to this. He probably thinks my voice or something is attractive about me.
'That's all they really ever see in me. Nothing else... Nothing different...'
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆