:Chapter 8:

I'll deal with him later
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Jihye's pov
I sped through the streets that were surprisingly half empty. 'Barely any cars' I thought to myself as Hyun again entered my mind.
I kept calling Jihyun but he wouldn't pick up the damn phone. "Pick up, pick up." I quietly murmured as I turned the steering to take a left to his school.
I entered the parking lot, parked my car in a random spot and ran out of the car.
I entered the school and gained alot of attention for barging in like that.
"Who's that?" "She looks so messed up." "Isn't she Lee Jihye?" "Is she actually that girl form our high school school that....uk?""I heard his brother was studying in this university. Imagine these two meeting. "" It'll be a bloodbath in this uni."
I heard all kind of whispers. I knew the 'he' they were talking about. But my concern now is Jihyun's safety.
I took out my phone and clicked on the file Hyun had send me this morning and figured out tht it was currently their lunch break. Explains the crowd at
the entrance.
I again opened the file(the map of the school) uncle had send me and searched for the cafeteria.
I barged in the cafeteria gaining attention again but I focused on finding jihyun. As my heart beat fast because of all tht running, I finally found jihyun. He was sitting with someone but that doesn't matter.
"Noona?"
I ran to him a nd hugged him as he stood their confused.
Then I heard another voice call me again. "Noona?" But this time it wasn't Jihyun instead it was......Haru?
My eyes widened. Haru? If he's here.. Who's in.. OH SHITT!!?!!
I looked at Jihyun and pulled haru out of the canteen.
I pulled him into hallway which was empty as it was still lunch.
Ahh! Right! Uncle ordered that no student shall be seen in the hallway during lunch. Which I still think is a very irrelevant thing.
I pushed him in front of me and started questioning him.
"Why the fck are you here?"
"Aren't you supposed to be at hq? Taking care of the team?"
"I'm doing my second year. I thought you knew and let me take a leave?" Haru replied opening up his phone to show me something.
"What do you mean?!?The team is still on the fucking runn!!"
"But I emailed you, that too, to your personal account..." Haru said showing me the email he send.
It was there but I never replied to his email. But there it was.. An reply from my account.
"Noona if it wasn't you then it's either tht guy, dayeol or tae.... They're the only one tht knew about this account." Haru said trying to figure out.
".... It's written Hantae will take over your place. It can't be him anyway. He doesn't know the password and the firewall I created is almost impossible to break."
"Let me try to trace it." The pro hacker told me as he randomly started clicking on his phone.
"Wait what?.." Haru said confused.
"What is it?" I asked. Haru is the kind of person that's confident in what he does. He's good at it and he knows it. But what's with that reaction?
"Let me just confirm it agn..."
"There must be some mistake.. There's no way.. Why would he do that?" Haru kept muttering. Huh?
"What is it? You're killing me with that reaction of yours."I said impatiently.
" It shows the ips address to dayeol hyung's phone. But Cmon....Yeol hyung wouldnt do something like that. And...Is Hantae finally back? " Haru asked. Oh yeah he doesn't know yet.
" Expected." I said. "It had to be dayeol. He can't just get off my back for once." I said, frustrated. I guess haru didn't notice the fact that I dodged his question about hantae.
"Since you're here anyway, help me do a favor. Take care of Jihyun. I don't really trust Xion."
I saw how Haru's face turned sad as he nodded. I smiled at his child-like face. He's still a kid at heart.
"But how are you even here? You haven't even attended your first year... How'd you skip to second?"
His face brightened up as he replied to me.
"I asked uncle for some help." Haru still likes talking about himself.
"But then.. I'm too smart to be a first year. Obviously uncle knew that. If I hadn't asked to skip 2nd year, uncle would've probably let me graduate."
*ding*
"Who is it?" I asked haru as he checked his message.
"Uhm..... Just a friend."
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Date:18th October 2023