:Chapter 7:

Can I speak now?
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Who allowed you to go through my phone?" I asked Yeol.
"*scoff*Are you actually worried abou-" Taehyun tried asking.
"Get out." I said going to my seat. Yeol looked at me with disbelief.
"What?"
"I said.... Get out." I repeated again for his deafass to hear.
"I'm not going until you explain yourself." Taehyun stood his ground.
"I have things to explain? I thought your boyfriend had the answer to everything." I said, sarcasm overflowing in my voice.
"You went through my phone which is totally fine like....."
"I need some time alone. So please...get out. We'll talk about this later."
"Jihye This is just not a" talk about it later" subject. I can't wait according to your time. For you this might be a very useless discussion. But I'm talking about my brother here. I need to know where he is" Dayeol said, finally loosing the bit of patience he had.
I stood up from the chair pushing it back, making it hit the glass wall behind and walked towards yeol. (imagine a classic ceo office with wide glass windows which guve the view of the city)
" *scoff* oh so now he's magically your brother? The day he left the house....Did any of you 'family' try to stop him? Did any.. even a single person of his so called family search for him? Oh yea u kinda did, when his supposed fiance's family called asking about his whereabouts ." I looked at Yeol, and sighed.
"You don't know what that girl put him through. She was the reason he went through all that bullying in school. Well,  Wanna know why you didn't know about this? BECAUSE U Never FUCKING CARED ENOUGH!!"
"I begged you that day Yeol. I begged you to follow him. You just... You just walked away." I said. Yeol started tearing up.
"Yeo-" Taehyun started.
"Never cared enough? *scoff* He never told me anything."
"And I tried. I tried to oppose the marriage. But there's limits to how much I can go against my dad. He already hates because I'm gay. Would you want your own dad to hate you more?" Dayeol said, finally crying.
I just stood there. I knew what Yeol said was true. But just because it's true, doesn't mean it was right. He should've stood up.
"You gave up your brother for your selfish self? And now you're trying to justify it? And never, not once in his life were you a person he could talk to. You never provided him a safe place. Okay maybe you tried... But was it truly enough? You could've fought, stood up for him. You did nothing." "
"Jihye you've reached your limits. That's enough." Taehyun said, embracing his boyfriend who was crying.
"Limits?" I scoffed before I went towards the door.
"Jihye come back this instant." Taehyun shouted after me as I left the room.
"Now they're talking about limits?" I thought to myself as I made it to the lift.
*ring**ring*
"What now?"
I took my phone out and saw a unknown number.
"Hello?"
"Hey baby.." a raspy voice spoke.
"Wtf do you want?" I said recognizing the voice. The voice that led to everything that ruined my life.
"*chuckle*You should speak nicely if you want your lovely Jihyun alive" He spoke again.
"Hanyang... As expected from my brother in law. Smart and pretty,i could easily get millions with him." I gritted my teeth as I sped down the stairs.
"Touch him and I'll burn your fingers off." I said, making my way to the car.
"Awh sweet love, wait, stay where you are sweetheart. One step and the next time you see your brother is on the hospital bed."
"Don't touch him" I screamed through the phone as I stopped IN my place knowing what HE could do.
"*wince* I won't do anything darling, you know me love. I want you not him."
"So now that your matter is settled, tell me where hantae is....." He said.
"That's all you want?"
"All I want ? What I want is the location of the Country's best assassin." He replied again with power in his voice.
"I don't know. All I have done is speak to him. I never asked for his location."
"I know that. I just wanted to see whether you'd lie to me and I kinda felt like listening to your voice today . The chip in your phone gives me all kind of information."
I looked at my phone and then I was about to throw it on the floor when he said..
"Don't, see the camera on the right corner of the wall. I'm watching you so don't do something restless and risk your brothers life."
I looked at my phone again and then at the camera.
"Hang up." I said in a raspy voice. I had lost my voice after all the screaming.
"Me? Hang up on you? *chuckle*I won't even do that if I'm held at gunpoint. And you can move now love."
I just hung up on him instead and rushed toward my car.
I had to go check if jihyun was alright. It's Xion we're talking about.
I got in the car and started the engine, right as I did that I saw Taehyun coming out the elevator to the parking lot.
He walked towards my car but before he could reach I drove off.
Tae fell back because of the sudden action. I looked through the rear mirror to see him showing his middle finger with his other hand in his pocket.
I'll deal with him later.
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Date:- 17th September 2023