:Chapter 10:

And they parted ways there..
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Jihye's pov

I drove into the parking lot and parked in one of the reservations and walked towards the elevator.
'Can't believe I have talk to them again.'
I walked into the office suite and stood infront of my room.
I took a deep breath and walked in only to find my dad? And some ol'lady, don't care about her...
"Appa.. Why are you here? You could've just called me. And she is...." I asked Dad, as he went and held onto her waist.
"My fiancée, that is your future mother." He said with a proud smile on his face as if he married the most beautiful woman in the world.
"Okay, just for a few months right?" I said with a chuckle.
"LEE JIHYE!!" My dad screamed at me. With that Tae and Yeol came running into the room.
"You don't gotta scream like that. I sincerely apologize for my words that could've potentially caused me to hurt you." I said bowing 90° sarcastically with a hand on my chest.
My dad glared at me and Yeol came behind me and pinched me.
"I have discussed with the committee and decided something." He continued.
"Wait you held a meeting without me?" I asked. What's a meeting without its ceo?
"We didn't think the subject of the meeting should be present there." the woman spoke.
"We?" I asked and squinted at her.
"I don't wish for a person without a degree to take over my company. So I am suspending you from the ceo position till you earn your degree. I'll arrange for everything so just get that piece of paper." Dad said with his hands in his pockets.
I just stood there, shocked at what he just said.
" Wait,... Dad, You can't do that. I brought this company to this much without even a high school diploma. I can much more without a degree. " I said, but my words were paid no heed.
"Thats right sir. I apologize for the interference but I believe with all my heart that she should be allowed to stay in that position." Tae said, defending for me.
" My decision is final. You can take over Taehyun's position till then." Dad said, probably a way of getting back at him.
"But all this while you had no problem so why now?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
He spared the woman a glance and I knew the exact reason.
"Really dad? Because of her?"
"A fking hookup over me? It all matches up now... why you didn't launch a investigation for mom's death. All you cared about was her money wasn't it?" I screamed at losing my control.
The next thing I knew, I felt a sharp pain on my cheek.
I scoffed, tears filled my eyes, I looked at him and I could see the guilt taking over his face.
"You really...*chuckle*"
I turned to get out that place as soon as possible.
But then a guy walked through the door calling someone.

(Him on his phone in a suit)
We made eye contact and I knew he was the Dad was going to replace me with.
I went beside him and pulled on his coat making him bend down.
"Yo tf-"
"All you have is a few pieces of fking paper. Don't get too cocky over it."
As I loosened my grip on his coat, he wrapped his hand around my waist and came close to my ear.
I saw Yeol holding back Tae from the corner of my eye.
"Not just any piece of paper... A piece of paper you don't have."
"Also you smell good."
I removed his hands from my waist, glared at him and just walked out.

The random guy that walked in's pov (Minhyun's pov)
"She's cute, real cute." I thought as I walked towards Mr.Lee.
"Sorry I'm late. I had a few things to take care of at home. I've been moving throughout the week." I said as I bowed apologetically.
"I apologize for her behavior,Minhyun." Mr.Lee bowed back.
One of the two guys beside him glared at me and walked away, holding the hand of the other.
"She is the one that you will be replacing." Mr.Lee spoke once again. I could see that he was really disappointed with the interaction I just had.
"This is your office, we'll leave so you get used to this." He said as he left with Ms.Jo.
I walked around as I saw the framed awards. She really did all this without any degrees....
I went and sat on the desk. I was triggered by how clean it was. Like not even a speck of dust?
Did she even enter this office?
I went and sat on the chair and saw a photo frame kept faced downwards.
I took it and saw a picture with the girl and the two guys I saw earlier and  4 other
guys.
'Why is she surrounded by men?'
'She's gonna be a menace, ain't she?'
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆