:Chapter 5:

He still remembers...everything..
.....................................
I looked at the the plate and then looked at him.
He felt me stare at him so he lifted his head from the plate to look at me.
"What? You don't eat carrots. I tried looking for gimbab without carrots, I mean who makes it without carrots?" Haru hyung said.
"U remembered..." I replied.
"Remembered what? If this is about the carrots, honey just spend 2 minutes with you and you'll make the biggest fans of carrots, gag at the sight of them." Haru hyung said.
"Remember when sehu- ahh I'm sorry, we should eat faster the bell rings in 15." Hyung said, not completing his name.
"It's fine hyung, prolly became a habit after listening so much abt him." I said with sigh and then stuffing my face with the food, not trying to make the tears noticeable.
But of course hyung noticed it. He got up from his seat which was across me and came and sat beside me.
" Hyung what are you doin-" I was silenced by a tight hug.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned him. You went through sm because of him." Haru hyung said tightly hugging me.
I could breakdown any moment from now on especially in haru hyungs arms but I can't, not here atleast.
I removed hyungs hand around and held it.
"Hyung, never ever tell me sorry, especially on something related to this. Yeah, I went through some shit cus of him but you took me through it. I will forever be debted to you for that." I said looking at him.
Haru hyung just pulled me into a tight hug and hid his face in my neck.
"You ass, you really have to make me cry in a damn school." Haru hyung cursed at me.
Pfft, no wonder he already has a bf, who can resist a man this cute?
"Hyung you're embrassing yourself." I told him as I hugged him tighter.
"But hyung don't you feel like someone watching us or something?" I asked finally. Tht uneasy feeling.
"U felt it too?" Haru hyung said finally looking at me.
"pfft, Ur eyes are red. U look like a red Panda now." I told him.
"Yah! U made me cry." haru hyung said covering his eyes.
But tht uneasy feeling, it's back agn. I looked around to see whether someone was looking at us, no one. Whatever.

____'s pov

Who the fuck is that guy? Why is he hugging jihyun? Are they close? Did they know each other before coming here? How did he get so close with Hyun? Are they datin-
"Oppa, Oppa, Yujun Oppa, Yah! Seok Yujun."
"Huh uh? What?" I came out of whatever that was and replied to her.
"Were you even listening to me? Who are you staring at this much?" Chaeun turned around in her chair and looked in the direction I was looking in.
"No one. Just eat your food fast so we can leave."I told her wanting to leave this place as soon as possible. I needed some air.
" Is it that guy? You've been staring at him since class. I guess he doesn't know who he's messing with."Chaeun said getting up from her seat and walking towards jihyun.
"Yah! What do you think you're doing? Come back here." I said, going after her.
We were walking towards jihyun, when a girl, no, woman, she looked mature but young, barged into the cafeteria.
She looked around and then walked towards Jihyun. She looked enraged. Afraid she might do something to him, I walked faster towards him leaving Chaeun behind. But I stopped in my place...
Jihyun got up and walked...towards her?
He knows her?

Jihyun's pov

While haru hyung was busy talking about the professors and how to please or piss them off, a person suddenly barged into the cafeteria.
"Noona?" I got up and walked towards her who was walking towards me. (yeah make it make sense)
She just came and hugged me, like that isn't the most common sight to see.
"Noona?" Haru hyung called out to her.
She lifted up her head and looked at him. Wide-eyed she went near him and pulled him out of the cafeteria.
Again? I already know they are part of some mafia shit. Why does she always have to talk about it away from me?
Nch, I felt eyes on me and I looked around just to find the the whole cafeteria staring at me.
I just went back to my seat and started eating my leftover food.

Two Hours ago...

Jihye's pov

While driving to the company, I realized that dad was unusual today. He never asked us about the things he did today morning.
Is it because it's his b'day? Whatever
I reached the company and gave the keys to the security so he could park it in the parking lot. I walked to the desk  of the first floor to take my keycard.
The each floor had a ref. desk as we call it, that helps the employees to maintain a system in the company.
The desk in the first floor was the biggest and located in the middle with two hallways to each of its side.
The control quarters, that is where the secretaries, the ceo and directors have their office, was locked with a keycard due to the importance of the documents in there.
I didn't have my keycard since it's my first day in that office.
"Good morning, the keycard to the quarters and office, please." I asked the girl dressed in rather, explicit clothes.
"I'm sorry, but which office are you referring to?" The girl, I suppose whose name was Oh mijoo(acc. to her Id), asked.
I squinted my eyes at her. I couldn't figure out whether she was acting dumb or she genuinely had no idea who I was.
"To the Control quarters." I said in a stern voice.
"*chuckle* To the control quarters? I'm sorry ma'am, but that is a restricted area. You can't enter as you please." She told me. Me? The Ceo was restricted to enter her own office? And she had the audacity to chuckle? *scoff*
" I am sorry but I don't think you understand who I am. I am the Ceo." I said with anger clearly heard in my voice.
" Ma'am, I've seen the ceo before, don't try to fool me. Or are you his mistress?" She said raising her eyebrows for the the last question.
"mistress?"
*chuckle*
..............................................

Date: 16th August 2023