chapter 2

Hyunjin started doing his morning routine, starting with some skincare, the whole time he was thinking about what could be so important that Minho wanted to meet he also didn't have a good feeling about this meeting, some time passed and Hyunjin finished doing his skincare he decided that he was going to choose an outfit to wear, and after 10 minutes of staring at his closet, he picked some things out and started dressing.

Hyunjin outfit-

he wasn't hungry, so he just skipped breakfast, he put his shoes on, took his bag and keys, got out of the house, and started walking to the place where he and Minho planned to meet

when he arrived at the cafe Minho was already sitting at one of the tables, looking at him, Hyunjin went to the table and sat next to Minho who was eager to tell Hyunjin something.

after a bit of silence, Minho started speaking "As you already know I have something very important to tell you, so I will go straight to the point " Minho stopped speaking for a second and took a deep breath before starting again "I think- no I know that I have a crush for Jisung, one of our classmates" by this words Hyunjin was left stunned, he knew something bad was going to happen but he didn't expect it to be this bad, Hyunjin always had the biggest crush for Minho, doing everything the older asked him to do and even more, he thought he had a chance, but he was wrong.

after a bit of silence, Hyunjin opened his mouth but no word came out of it so he closed it again, still, with wide eyes staring at Minho, Hyunjin was on edge of tears, his mind was still processing, but his heart was hurting more than it ever did he started feeling sick like he needed to throw up, so he opened his mouth again and finally managed to say some words. "I will go one second to the bathroom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the picture of Hyunjin's outfit is from Pinterest