Chapter 9

The halls were full of students but Hyunjin didn't care as he pushed his way into the crowd is search for the bathroom.

when he finally entered, he rushed to one of the stalls, and not being able to contain it anymore, he started throwing up.

his mind flashing back to the scene he just witnessed, as more petals mixed with blood came out, his throat started hurting but he couldn't care less.

His eyes, the way they shined, the smile he gave Jisung, it was so perfect, it was like a puzzle piece finding the corresponding other.

he knew that Minho was going to flirt and try to catch Jisung's attention yet  he didn't think it would have been that easy, considering how uninterested Jisung seemed to be when he mentioned Minho to him.

not long after, he stopped, he was a bit dizzy but he still managed to get up and fix his hair and face a bit, before getting his bag and walking out.

a wave of relief came to him, as he saw Felix and Chan waiting for him at the entrance of the school.

He immediately approaches them, a smile making his way on his lips, trying to forget about what had just happened.

"Hyunjin what took you so long?"Chan asked as soon as he saw the younger boy.

"oh, I forgot something in the chemistry lab so I went back to take it" Hyunjin replied not wanting to worry his friends, but by the look the two gave him, he new that they didn't believe him.

"anyways we should probably start heading back, or else we won't be able to catch the bus" Hyunjin said trying to change the topic, before any of them could ask him anything else.

the three headed to the bus, it was a fairly quick walk, it only took them about 10 minutes to arrive.

"So Chan, how is it going with a certain boy, I saw you two talking earlier"Felix asked as they took their place in the back of the bus.

"I don't know what you are talking about" chan said as he started blushing recalling his previous encounter 

while Hyunjin was walking back to his house, he noticed a flyer, it was promoting a new cat cafe that was going to open in a few days, Hyunjin's mind immediately went back to Minho, knowing how deeply the older loved cats.

maybe, he could ask him to go together, it would be a good opportunity for the two to get closer.

He took the flyer, folding it and putting it inside his pocked, and started walking again, mind set to ask the older out the following day.

when he got home he did his usual routine, shower, listen to music while doing his homework, eat, watch some k-drama and go to sleep. 

unfortunately he was not able to sleep much as he kept on thinking how exited the older will be when he told him about the cafe, and how they would spend a great time together.

the next day came faster than what Hyunjin expected, he was entering the school with Felix and Chan.

"guys"Hyunjin called to get their attention. "Yes Jinnie" replied Felix now shifting his focus from one friend to the other. "A new cat cafe is opening tomorrow, I was thinking of inviting Minho to go there with me" he said watching how his friends stopped their movements for a few seconds. 

"what's wrong"he said, after not receiving a reply from his previous statement. 

"are you sure that it is a good idea, I mean shouldn't you try to avoid him"Chan said, his voice sounding insecure and worried.

"why would I avoid him, I already told you I'm not going to take the surgery so you can stop mentioning it." Hyunjin said, annoyed at his friends behaviour

"still Hyunjin, wouldn't it just hurt more if you get closer with him?"it was Felix this time

their conversation got interrupted, as they reached Hyunjin's class. "lets talk later guys" he said before entering the class, and taking his place.

they were right, and Hyunjin knew it, but there was a part of him that still hoped for things to change, for Minho to realise that maybe the world didn't revolve around Jisung, and that there already was someone waiting for him, with open arms and big heart ready to give him everything to make him happy. he hoped to receive the same soft bunny smile that he gave Jisung, and for Minho to look at him like he was the only person he will ever love. 

the first class flew by, Hyunjin's mind clouded with all sorts of thoughts and possibilities.

he went in the hall, eyes scanning each student in search for a certain boy, when he spotted him, he saw that he was alone, making it a great opportunity to ask him out.

he quickly approached he boy, revising what he was going to say,  he was shaking a bit as he finally was standing in front of the older.

"Hey Hyunjin, is there something you need?"Minho asked as he noticed the boy.

Hyunjin took out the flyer from his pocked showing it to Minho "ah y-yes, you see this new cat cafe just opened and I know how much you like cats, so I was wondering if-" 

"Oh Hyunjin than you! this would be such a cute place for me and Jisung to hang out, and have dates "Minho interrupted Hyunjin, "I got to find Jisung and show him this, thanks again Hyunjin" he added before leaving the now petrified boy.

"w-what..."Hyunjin whispered to himself, in disbelief, his head started spinning as the burning feeling in his throat came up again. 

he started coughing again, covering his mouth with his head not wanting anyone to see the few petals and drops of blood  coming out of it.

he went to the bathroom, washing his hand, and cleaning his mouth with a tissue, he felt more petals trying to escape from him mouth but he didn't let them, he didn't want to, because that would be a sign that he failed, when he didn't, or at least not completely.

sure he wouldn't get the chance to go out with Minho to the cafe, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't get any other opportunity to do so. he knew it from the start that it was going to be hard. He was not going to give up so easily, he was going to fight till there will be a majestic, fully-grown plant inside him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words- 1073

hope you liked this chapter, the next update will probably be next week.