chapter 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three friends were now sitting on the floor of one of the bathroom stalls, all facing each other, Felix and Chan were both looking at Hyunjin waiting for him to start speaking.

"I don't really know how to explain it but  I will try" Hyunjin stated, "we got you Hyunjin take your time" said Chan while Felix patted Hyunjin's shoulder in a comforting way.

"you guys already know how I have a crush on Minho right?" the taller friend stated while the others nodded "well yesterday he called me to hang out, everything was going just fine until he asked me for help..." Hyunjin paused before taking a deep breath and starting again "well he asked me to help him make Jisung fall in love with him" Hyunjin then told his friends about the plan that Minho had and how he was supposed to talk to Jisung today during english class.

"aw Jinnie were sorry" Felix said and hugged tightly his friend, Chan doing the same thing.

"what about the blood and petals?" asked chan after breaking the hug.

"well I'm still not sure what it is, I will be seeing a doctor later today, all I know about it is that it started after Minho confessed that he had a crush on Jisung and every time I think about him or them together, I feel the need to throw up" all of the friends stayed silent for a bit not knowing what to say.

"I hope you didn't accept to help him" Chan said breaking the silence "well... I did how could i say no, I love him after all and I want him to be happy" both friends nodded  "I understand your point Jinnie but that will hurt you" Chan said with a worried tone, "I know but its to late to back off" "no its not, you still haven't talked with Jisung or started the plan that Minho talked to you about, you can just say that your busy studying." Felix said trying to convince Hyunjin to not do it.

"I don't know I will think about it when english class comes " "if you decide to do it please be careful, and if it gets too much then stop doing it Hyunjin" said Chan who now was hugging Hyunjin again.

when the hug was broken they stayed in silence for a bit before Chan proposed something to the friend. "If you want me and Felix can come with you today at the appointment" "I'm not sure that it will be a good idea plus you need to study for the history test" "don't worry about it Jinnie we can study later you health is the most important thing right now." said Felix with a big reassuring smile "fine than if you want you can come ".

Their conversation ended there as the bell rang indicating that it was now lunch time, "lets go eat before the cafeteria gets too crowded" Chan said before standing up and helping Hyunjin up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lunch break passed way too fast for Hyunjin who was now in front of his english class, alone since he refused to let his friends walk to his lesson when they offered.

he took a deep breath and entered the room, taking his usual sit, Jisung wasn't there yet.

Hyunjins pov-

I took my books out of my backpack positioning them on the table, I am still not sure of what to say to Jisung, my heart is beating so fast.

I closed my eyes when I hear the door open again, hoping that Jisung wasn't in school today but to my misfortune I heard someone sitting next to me, and then I heard his voice, the loud but sweet voice that I used to like, wan now the voice that I was now starting to hate, the voice that belonged to the person Minho loved, "hello Hyunjin!"

"Hello Jisung, how have you been" I asked, he looked a bit taken aback by the question, since we never have any conversation that it is not about english class, as a fact we weren't friends, and I have no idea on how to talk to him about Minho.

"i've been good, this week there wasn't much to study" he said not even asking me the question back, and honestly I was thankful for it, hearing his voice just reminds me of the person i love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we were now in the middle of class the teacher was explaining things that we studied previously due to some students being absent the other day, so I decided that it was the right moment to talk to Jisung.

I still didn't know what to say to him but then I remembered that Minho told me that he was going to join this English class in a month, that could be a good start.

"Have you heard that there will be a new student in our english class" I said, he turned his head around a bit to look at me, "yes, Minho right?" Jisung said making me a bit shocked by the fact that he knew his name "do you know him?" I asked him "no just heard people talking about him joining" I nodded "I heard he is really good in english, as well as being really good in dancing" 

he just nodded not seeming interest by the conversation much, this was going to be much harder than what i thought, "I've heard that many people around the school think that he is really handsome, they also say that you two would make a great couple." 

I said the last part a bit slower, when he heard it he immediately turned to face him he waited a bit before replying "okay?" "I'm sorry I just wanted you to know " I said.

All the things I said were true, I've heard many times how people ship minsung even when the two boys don't know each other, it pains me but I never gave much importance to it, but now that I know that Minho likes him everything changed. 

I can feel the petals and blood in my mouth, I tried to gulp them down, but I wasn't able to do so, I asked the teacher to let me go to the bathroom and I threw up, again, I didn't want to go back to class, just looking at Jisung makes me feel worse.

luckily for me when I got back the lesson already ended and everyone was packing up their stuff to leave and go home, and Jisung was leaving already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

words: 1082