chapter7

I packed my stuff and started heading outside were I met Felix and Chan.

"hey guys" I said "Hey Hyunjin" both Felix and Chan replied, there was a few moments of silence , and when I was about to say something, Chan started specking, asking me a question that I was trying to avoid.

"Jinnie have you talked to Jisung about Minho in the end?" I stayed in silence for a few seconds before deciding what to answer "I did, but he wasn't really interested in it" I said hoping that they wouldn't ask me another question.

"I have the doctor appointment in about two hours, we can hang out at my apartment for a bit before going." I said "sound great let's go" said Felix as he started walking with me and Chan following behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the three of them reached Hyunjin's apartment after about 10 minutes of walking, Hyunjin unlocked the door and entered with Chan and Felix following him, they all sat in sofa, and Hyunjin started explaining better what happened with Jisung.

".... I think it's going to be way harder that what I thought, Jisung didn't seem one bit curious or interested." Hyunjin said ending the explanation

"I mean, it not too late to back out of the plan, and I don't think that Minho will get mad at you" chan said 

"or maybe you can keep following the plan and then make Minho fall for you instead, if you think about this is also a way for you two to get closer" Felix said 

"stop being delulu Felix, you need to think about the consequences too, what if Hyunjin just falls harder and then end up more hurt, plus there are other ways to get closer to someone." chan said, which then started a small argument between them.

meanwhile all this time Hyunjin was just sitting there, not listening to his friends, and trying to not think about anything, that was connected with Minho or whatever was happening to his body.

after a while Hyunjin checked the hour and there were 30 minutes left before he had his doctor appointment so he stopped the argument the other two were having.

"guys, let's stop we will think about it after we discover what I have, and I have to go get ready for my doctor appointment now." Hyunjin said and then went to get ready.

when he was ready they went out and took the bus to go to the clinic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus ride was silent, Hyunjin didn't know if he was grateful for it or if he hated it, all the silence made him more anxious and he started overthinking.

what if it didn't have a cure, what if he had to give up going to school and just rest, he couldn't risk losing the opportunity to go to the university he always dreamed about.

his thoughts were interrupted by Felix softly touching his arm "hyunjinnie were here" Felix said.

the three friends got out of the bus, and started walking inside.

"Hyunjin I'm sure it's nothing that we can't solve" Chan said after noticing how tense Hyunjin was.

"you're right"Hyunjin said and made a small smile.

Chan gave him a hug and then his name was called to enter, unfortunately Chan and Felix couldn't enter with him, until all the examinations were done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an hour had already passed by the time they finished the examinations, the doctor went out, to talk about the results with some other coworkers and allowed Chan and Felix in the room.

"how do you think it went." chan asked while he sat in one of the chairs in the room.

"he didn't say anything yet" Hyunjin replied 

the doctor then entered the room, he went in front of the three and started telling them about the disease.

"what you have Hyunjin is called Hanahaki Disease, it's a disease that comes when suffering from one-sided love, as you have expreienced you will cough or vomit the petals of the favourite flower of the person you love." the doctor paused for a second making sure we got the information before going forward.

"that means that you have a plant growing inside of you, now it is only petals but you will begin to vomit the full flower if this does not get treated..." the doctor said 

"there are two possible treatments for this disease, the first one which is the best one would be making the other love you back, the plant will then die by its own and go away with time, the other way is by taking a surgery that will remove the plant, but that will cause you to forget everything about that person, as well as your feelings for them." the doctor said 

everyone remained silent for a few seconds before Hyunjin asked a question.

"what will happen if I don't take the surgery and don't make the other person fall for me" his voice a bit shaky scare for the answer that the doctor might give.

"well the plant will keep on growing inside of you, until you won't be able to breath anymore, and you will die" the doctor said

the room fell silent again, this time it was more suffocating that the one before, Hyunjin just stared at the floor, he couldn't believe what he just heard.

he couldn't stop the tears from escaping his eyes.

the doctor then left the room telling them to take their time, he felt Felix and Chan hugging him but not saying anything.

This was even worse that all the things he previously imagined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ROCK STAR ALBUM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i'm so obsessed 

words:914