chapter 5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the loud sound coming from his alarm woke a sleepy Hyunjin up, he took some minutes to get use to the light before standing up and starting to prepare for school, unfortunately for him today he had an hour of english class where he will meet Jisung and talk to him, just the thought made him throw up some petals along with blood.

today was going to be hard for him and he knows it.

he finished getting ready, and went downstair, and in the kitchen to have breakfast, he quickly ate everything that his mother prepared for him before getting out of the house and walking to the bus station where he met his friend.

"hey Felix" the boy turned around after hearing his name, when he saw Hyunjin a big smile appeared on his face, "Good morning Hyunjin!" but as quickly as the smile appeared it went away and was replaced with a concerned expression, after taking another look at the boy in front of him "why do you look so pale, are you sick?"  

"no don't worry about it, I just didn't sleep much" and luckily for him before the boy could ask any further question the bus arrived and they both hurried inside to take the seats next to each other, and started listening to some music together.

after a few minutes while Hyunjin was watching outside the window his phone vibrated indicating that a new notification arrived.

Minho

Hyunjin!

remember to talk to Jisung about me today.

it's very important.

Hyunjin

yes hyung don't worry about it.

Hyunjin could feel the petals and the blood trying to get out of his mouth, so he quickly took a tissue to spit them not wanting to worry his friend. 

he didn't even say hello or ask me how I was feeling I guess he really doesn't care about me, he cares just about Jisung. Hyunjin thought as he spat some other petals with blood in the tissue, he then took a book out of his backpack and started reading it to distract himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin and Felix got out of the bus and started walking forward the entrance of the school, where they saw their other friends waiting for them.

Hyunjin's pov

"hey guys!" chan said with a loud voice as me and Felix are getting closer to them, "hey!" we said as we reached them and were now in front of them, the others started talking together, but I couldn't pay much attention at what they were saying, I still don't know what to say to Jisung, and I don't even want to see him.

I din't realise that we were now in front of the class, luckily for me I have math as first class today so I won't see Minho or Jisung for now and I will have time to think about what to say. 

"let's go inside and sit before the teacher comes and scolds us." "you're right Felix let's go in" said chan before him and Felix entered the class, with me following behind.