chapter 8

the first one to break the silence was Chan, "Hyunjin, look at me" Chan said softly lifting my head to make eye contact "You're not that close to Minho yet, you need to do this now, or you won't be able to do so later, and you know what that means."

More tears started pouring out of Hyunjin's eyes, he was scared, it all happened so fast, he had been so happy days ago, and now everything came crashing down.

Chan was right, Hyunjin started hanging out with Minho just a year ago, and it happened only once in a while so they weren't that close.

But what Chan and Felix didn't know was that Hyunjin met Minho when he was much younger, it was by accident but the beauty of that boy always remained with Hyunjin, afterwards Hyunjin discovered that they both went to the same school. He never got the courage to go and talk to him, so even if it was creepy he just admired him.

even when growing up the two of them ended up always enrolling in the same schools, and Hyunjin couldn't help but fall more for the boy, of course, he never told that to anyone, it's not like he wanted people to think he was a crazy stalker(even if he kinda was).

The two of them started talking after one of the teachers made them work together on a project.

so sure Hyunjin wasn't that close to Minho but somehow his feelings were now too strong, and he didn't want to forget the boy, because even if the other didn't know it Minho was one of the only person that could make Hyunjin that happy just by smiling.

Hyunjin didn't want to forget him, he couldn't forget him.

"Hyung...I'm not sure I can"

"Hyunjin, we know that it is going to be one of the hardest things you will do, but there aren't a lot of options, and taking the surgery is the best one" Felix stated right after Hyunjin.

"Guys, let's just go I don't want to talk about it right now" hyunjin said, standing up from where he was seated, and making his way out of the room, ignoring the protest his two friends made.

The ride back to his apartment was silent, when they reached the bus stop, hyunjin bid goodbye to them and got out of the bus, starting to walk back to his apartment.

During the entirety of the walk Hyunjin was not able to think about anything else other than Minho, feeling the petals rise, luckily he managed to get home in time, and rushed to the bathroom to throw up.

————————————————————-
The next few days were a blur, almost everytime he saw minho the older asked him about Jisung, and when he tried to talk about minho to jjisung the other would just dismiss the conversation, or change the topic, and to make the situation worse like if it wasen't bad enough before there was Chan and Felix who kept telling him to take the surgery, not even letting him breath for a few seconds.

Everything was too much for him, he just wanted to dig a hole and disappear from the rest of the word, the next few days went like that, like if it was a loop.

But unfortunately for hyunjin things were about to take a turn for the worst, as it was finally time for minho to join their English class. Meaning that he would be able to directly talk and get closer to Jisung.

——————————————————————————————————————-
It was Monday morning and Hyunjin was walking in the corridor of the school, going to his English class, he entered and took his usual place, he was a little early as he wanted to avoid encountering Chan or Felix, because of that the class was still empty.

Unfortunately his peace didn't last for long, as the students came rushing in, just a few minutes before the lesson started, filling the once silence space, with loud chatter and laughter, as the students kept coming in, Jisung did too, sitting beside Hyunjin and taking out his things.

A few moments later the teacher entered the classroom, followed by none other than Minho. Hyunjin's eyes widened after seeing the figure, how could he have possibly forgotten that Minho was joining their English class.

"Good afternoon students, a new students will be joining us for the rest of the school year, he is a bit older than you, so I expect you to treat him with respect... minho please introduce yourself" the teacher said in from of the class before moving to her desk.

Minho took a step forward and started introducing himself. "Hello everyone, I'm Lee Minho, but you can also call me lee know, I'm one year older than you, I hot a that it won't make any of you uncomfortable, and that we will become friends" he said, and Hyunjin thinks that he never heard him speak that much without saying Jisung's name.

" ah minho, you can take a seat on an empty desk" the teacher said before starting the lecture. It must have been a lucky coincidence for Mingo because the only empty desk that there was in the room was beside jisung.

Hyunjin saw how Minho's smile grew after seating beside jisung.

"Hello I'm minho nice to meet you!"Minho said trying to catch Jisung attention and hopefully make some conversation.
"Hello I'm Han jisung" The conversation went on, and the two of them, mostly minho started asking questions to each other, at first jisung seemed a bit annoyed and arrogant, but with time, he started smiling and enjoying the conversation.

Hyunjin felt like he couldn't breathe, a sudden need to catch petals, but he tried his best not to do so, in the end, he decided to listen to some music, not caring if the teacher would scold him, he just couldn't listen to them anymore.

The time flew by for the couple that were talking, soon realizing that the lesson was finished as the teacher said hergoodbyes and left, they both stood up and started packing, Hyunjin thought that it was finally over, however he did not expect The thing that he was about to see.
As jisung was about to leave the room, a hand grabbed his arm, making him turn around, it was Minho, he was holding his phone in the other hand, "you are a nice person to talk to, could I perhaps have your number?", he asked jisung, jisung replied with a nod and a bright smile, typing his number in Minho's phone bofrore they left together.

Hyunjin ran to the bathroom, the need to throw up stronger than ever, he couldn't believe what just happened.

——————————————•——————————
Sorry if there are a lot of mistakes I did not re-read it.