chapter 3

when Hyunjin reached the bathroom he felt the urge to throw up, so he entered one of the stalls and started throwing up, only after 4 minutes it stopped, and when he opened his eyes, he found the floor covered in petals, more specifically blood red roses petals, he started panicking, not knowing how he could throw up roses.

after a few moments, Hyunjin started to calm down, without thinking twice he immediately searched in his phone to find something that could tell him why he just throw up petals, the first result he found was something about a disease called hanahaki, after some time he realized that he left Minho waiting, but then he remembered again what the older just told him and the feeling of nausea came back and he found himself throwing up again.

when he finished he told himself to not think about it too much and just go back, and act as its something good, Hyunjin gathered all the strength he had left and went back to Minho who was starting to get worried, as the younger spend different minutes in the bathroom.

After Hyunjin got back to the table Minho started speaking "what took you so long, it's been more than 15 minutes" Hyunjin immediately replied, "all the stalls were occupied and I had to wait a lot." Minho just nodded "do you want to order something?" asked Minho, Hyunjin thought for a bit, and then decided to accept the offer, they called over the waitress and started ordering their favorite drink.

After the waiter left the silence returned once more, before Hyunjin opened his mouth and started speaking "I don't understand why you are telling this to me." Minho looked at him and then said "well firstly we are friends, and secondly I was wondering if you could help me, to make him fall in love with me and then confess," Hyunjin tried his best not to throw up again and to not start crying, "I can try to help you but I can't promise anything because me and jisung aren't that close."

They were interrupted by the waiter with their drinks, and then Hyunjin decided to ask Minho something, to understand what did Jisung have that he didn't, but he didn't expect it to hurt so bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------