Prologue:

IMPORTANT VOTE

Should I start before Beacon even stars?

Or should I do it after which will make it a bit harder but ill try my best!  Like V4+

IMPORTANT VOTE

Electrified fence, ten-thousand bolts. do not touch.

The gate swung open, the man oppend it with his bare hands and unlocked the gates to whats basically hell. he swung it wide, returning back to the vehicle he left behind. Going through the gate he just opened. Then going back to close it behind him.

"Ten hundred hours,"" The man kindred, letting his breath chisel. 

He was no more than a mile from a dock, he needed to find someone to give this to. 

Stepping on the accelerator, the man seemed paranoid. He hunched forward over the steering wheel making sure nothing was on the road, peering through the rain as he drove deeper into the narrow road. He stepped on the gas.

He was driving fast, too fast. But he had to keep the vehicle to himself, being surrounded by all sides by black jungle. he didn't even know how this trail even existed. But according to the map he should be able to see the beach and the ocean off to his right. 

"This fucking storm." his eyebrows furrowed.

The weather even if helping, is making it harder to see. Which is something he wishes would happen more and less at the same time. 

He cant do this for very long or else his brother and his wife would miss him. The whole idea for this plan was too do one final mission as a huntsmen and leave.

It was a good plan. A great plan. He would lay low and retire. 

Of course this wasn't his end game, he already had a house bought and already had someone to love. He had worked on this carefully but the love of his life had inserted herself into the equation without issue. Even if there were issues he would gladly change everything.

He had been damn careful not to mess with this. he was to bring a suitcase somewhere, he doesn't know where but he was given a car for faster transport. Basically a body guard to an object. 

Something had dashed across the road in a white flash in his headlights, it looked like some large rat. It scurried into the bushes dragging a real fat tail. Probably a small Grimm, one interested in his paranoia probably. He should calm himself.

"Breath in, breath out."

Where the hell was that damn doc?

he was driving fast and he had already been gone for 5 hours since he spoke to his brother and the mans soon to be wife. He should of reached the beach by now where hell meet some scientist named Merlot. Has he taken some wrong turn?

No he hadn't seen any forks on the road. Where the hell was the beach?

The mans eyes slowly widened, it came to a shock that the road had reached its end. Slamming the brakes and the vehicle lost traction spinning, for a moment he thought he was going to smash into the trees. Though it slid to a stop in front of the bushes, he didn't like how close he was to losing the vehicle. he didn't want to lose his paycheck cause he crashed the car. 

Looking down the road, the man sighed. He obviously took a wrong turn somewhere, the rain probably didn't allow him to see some fork that should of been clear in the clear skies.