Runaway

It had just dawned on me how many readers I'm getting. One hundred and ten people read the last chapter which is insane. I got an AO3 account now and its a hit so far, people love it. I posted this on fanfiction.net and I got a good review. 

I fucking love all of you I wish I wasn't on pc so i could put the crying emoji ;-;

Please vote if you like the chapter and as always I hope you have a marvelous and fantastic day.

It had dawned on Jaune for the past few days of what has done, after abandoning his home he used the allowance his father had given him to try and find an apartment with no luck. Instead, he sought out transport to the city of Vale. Luckily, he had found an industrial bus letting him go there.

Though the problem was trying to find his way around there, he knew the city of Vale never rested. Or at least half of it didn't. Talks and rumors in his town of Ansel about how the city was more dangerous than even the Grimm lands. They were obviously exaggerations but to even compare them, that must mean that there's some truth to the matter.

He sighed, twiddling his fingers. He had promised to write home, but he doesn't even know how at this point, he is winds away from them or any place to mail. Does he need to buy stamps? He has never written to anyone, why can't he just email them for Christ's sake? Well that since not one of them even had an email, they all used the same email on the same computer.

His mother would surely find out and inform Bianca.

He had to stay hidden.

Pressing the yellow strip on the bus letting the driver know that this was his stop. He picked up his backpack and luggage, getting off to see buildings around him tower over everything and anything. He finally made it to Vale, God he hasn't visited this place since he was a kid.

It all looked so alive yet gray, when he was a kid he swore everything looked so colorful. Then again, he had fond memories of it, going out into ice cream shops and all that. But now? He was hiding from his family until he turned 17. Then he didn't have to worry about them dragging him home since he now, is still not of legal age yet.

Maybe he should walk around, maybe he'll find someone who can help him find an apartment here.

It felt weird. But it didn't feel wrong. He started to think this maybe the greatest idea he has had in a while, he had his uncles good luck charm basically. The Arc family sword and even had the support from his sisters apart from Bianca, especially Aqua who said she knew he was going to get into Beacon.

After some time, that's when Jaune realized he had stumbled into the bad part of Vale, not because of how dirty the streets were. Now because it was nighttime and the buildings looked abandoned. But because people kept staring at him all weird, they thought he was some weirdo having this getup around this area.

He didn't want attention, but he was planning on going here either way. He needed to find a home and the cheapest place was probably in the least well-off part of town.

He was surprised nobody had attacked him, well not really, he did have a shield on his arm and a sword at his waist. it isn't really that surprising somebody hasn't attacked him thinking he might be a huntsman in training. But that only put a frown on his face, he was no huntsmen though.

He should be glad, take advantage that no one is after him. Go out and do whatever he wants and get into Beacon as soon as possible right? Jaune looked down at the ball his uncle gave him.

He let his finger rub part of the side of the ball which seemed to be covered in dirt. Jaune wondered why those weird thoughts entered his head. To grab it. To get it. Was it a spin of the moment? or did this thing trigger something in his head. Hopefully the former over the latter.