Seulgi

Days have passed by, Wendy and Baekhyun have seen slowly to become closer and closer they spent a lot of time together at school and outside of school. At times Baekhyun would lent a hand at Wendy for her studies. Wendy still don't see the point in studying as she is going to die soon but she just does it anyway since both Irene and Baekhyun encourages her to.

Weeks then passed by. It seems like the clock is ticking much faster now but at this point Wendy no longer thinks about her diseases because now her mind is occupied by the person she loved. They hang out more often. Visiting a lot of places together and creating more sweet memories together.

One day, Kang Seulgi, Irene's close friend approached her in class. When Wendy was absent due to her sickness Seulgi started to become close with Irene. Seulgi was someone who is hard to be approached I mean just look at her appearance it radiates an aura. The classroom was empty because it was recess time but Irene usually just stay in class and Seulgi took this opportunity to ask her.

"Where's Wendy?" Seulgi asked Irene who was doing her homework.

"Out with Baekhyun." She replied.

"I've been watching her, I assume she's with Baekhyun now." Seulgi said.

"Yeah in a way."

"I am still wondering what is your true intention behind your actions."

"I just want her to be happy that's all."

"And when she's gone won't Baekhyun be sad not adding into account that you haven't told Baekhyun the truth yet judging from it." Seulgi was almost as sharp as Irene.

"You are Bae Joo Hyun, I know you. You would have seen that through it's impossible for you to overlook it." Seulgi continued.

"What if I miscalculate it this time?" Irene asked back.

"You aren't the type to break someone's heart." Seulgi countered it.

"Why are you interested in all of this in the first place?" Irene then closed her book.

"You know I always looked up to you Irene, I know you are the best among us so I could say that I am fairly interested in what you have in plan." Seulgi explained.

"Heh nothing much to be honest but if you wish to continue watching the show then you can do as you please."

Baekhyun and Wendy finally went back into the classroom. Wendy bought Irene her favorite bread. She saw that Seulgi was talking to Irene before. Seulgi then went back to her place.

"What did Seulgi said to you?" Wendy was surprised to see the introverted Seulgi to be seen talking casually with Irene.

"Not much she was just asking about my plans for the school break." Irene lied to her bestfriend. Seulgi was looking at them when she heard Irene said that.

"Oh then what is your plans?"

"I don't know I don't really have one, I think I would just follow you around."

------------------------------

After school, Seulgi was hanging out a food stall near the school area to grab a quick meal. Then Baekhyun and Minho came to the stall too. The two boys saw Seulgi was eating and wanted to ask a question to her but they were to scared of Seulgi like everyone else is.

"What did you wanna ask?" Seulgi started the conversation as if waiting for them to start it she would be finish eating by then.

"Oh uhhh you seem to be talking casually with Irene back in the class." Minho said.

"Yes we were only talking about her school break plans." Seulgi answered Minho's thought.

"No I was just wondering how and when did you guys became acquaintance..." Minho continued nervously.

"So you see us as acquaintance now?"

"No, not that..."

Seulgi paid for her food and left the food stall. Baekhyun put down his chopstick and stopped Seulgi because he has his own question for the girl.

"Seulgi wait."

"Is it about Irene?"

"I just wanted to know what is her real motive..." Baekhyun was still wondering to this day why Irene set her up with Wendy.

------------------------------

Back at Wendy's room she was crossing the dates on the calendar as day goes by to keep in track how long she has left. Honestly right now she doesn't feel like she has cancer as she felt energetic and lively but that's how every people with cancer acted. They acted strong. She counted the days left and she only has 2 months left. 1 month passed felt like a blink of an eye.

On the other hand she checked the calendar and noticed that Irene birthday is only 6 days away. She then grabbed her notebook on her desk and started writing down ideas and plans for Irene's birthday as she wanted this to be her most memorable birthday since this is her last birthday with her bestfriend.

------------------------------

"Why don't you just ask her yourself?" Seulgi said.

"She won't answer it."

"Too bad." Seulgi turned around and started to walk away.

Baekhyun is still thinking what is the reason for all of this. What if Irene was actually going to die due to cancer in a few months and that's why she set me up with someone else so that I could actually live a happy life. But that just confirms his hypothesis that seulgi knows something about this but just refused to say anything about it.

Suddenly Minho came running from the stall and shouted at seulgi. Seulgi turned back again but with a scarier face.

"What?" Seulgi tone is starting to be scarier.

"Can I have your phone number?" Minho finally built up the courage to ask her the question he always wanted to ask.

"No." Seulgi walked away from them.

Minho was disappointed but not as much as he knew seulgi would say no but you never know until you try right?

"Wait... Did you just asked for her phone number?" Baekhyun looked at Minho.

"Yes but I don't expect her to give it."

"So that means you actually like her?"

Minho looked back at Baekhyun and nodded. Baekhyun then gave Minho the look as he got an idea.

"What? Is my taste weird?"

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...