Una razón

I don't understand it either at first. Wendy was just another normal girl to me at first glance, nothing stood out about her. she was just an ordinary girl until the first time we hanged out together. It was awkward but we quickly broke the wall between us. At the bookstore I saw how determined she was to find a special book for Irene. we spent around an hour in the bookstore. I still remember how funny it was Irene was actually stalking me to make sure my date with Wendy went smoothly.

And that's what triggered you to go and seek for a reason behind her actions?

Yeah, that's was my goal back then but then we were at the cinema she felt scared and my body were moving on their own, I was covering her eyes not long after she jumped from the spook and held my shoulder. Again my body were moving on their own and just let her held me as comfort. It was also comforting for me. Maybe just because I never had a girlfriend before.

Someone's handsome like you should have a lot of fans?

Well I do but I never really seemed to be interested in anyone else beside Irene haha. I guess a man is just loyal to a girl he likes don't ya think?

I have no boyfriend nor am I interested to get into a relationship so no comment to that.

Yeah no one is even trying to approach you beside Minho and I think that is quite cute and funny.

Don't mention it, I don't like thinking about it...

Wait so are you saying...

Answer my question.

Yeah where was I? Oh ye that night when we were walking back home she was caught me off guard by putting ice cream up on her nose. At that moment my heart were fluttering. I can't resist it to be honest.

Resist what?

Her cuteness... At that moment I felt something like an electric shock to my heart, I guess love is quite... shocking haha. We continued to spent a lot of times together after that we went to a few local cafe because she likes coffee but I don't but I never really seem to mind hanging out there because she was there too. Her presence comforts me in a way. Weird right but that's the feeling I get from her. I felt safe and cozy around her if that's the right word to describe it.

So why did you suggest going to this cafe then? I am not Wendy.

Oh yeah on top of that I like the cake here it's sweet... like her...

I guess falling in love make you go insane.

Alright I'll continue, well one night as we were walking through the park We stopped at the middle of a bridge and gazed at the sky together.

---------------------------------------

Wendy eyes were mesmerized by the beautiful stars that was filling the black sky. The stars represents the light of hope that resides even in the darkest place. A hope and a reason for tomorrow. Baekhyun then got her a chocolate ice cream.

"Don't put it up your nose again this time." Baekhyun told her.

And she did it again. She put the ice cream up on her nose once again while letting out the cute smile she always had. Baekhyun cheeks were turning red just like any other time that Wendy was playing around with him. He wiped the ice cream from her nose with a tissue and continued to look at the sky.

"Do you believe in miracle?" Wendy asked Baekhyun.

"I do actually." Baekhyun replied.

"I don't know, I still need time to see whether I believe in it or not or maybe won't even have the chance to say whether I believe or not." Wendy said with a sad tone.

"You always bring this thing up like you are going to die soon, why may I ask?" Baekhyun noticed it way back then but felt the right to ask it.

Wendy was hesitating whether to let Baekhyun learn the truth or not.  What if Baekhyun left her after learning the truth because after all Baekhyun was just doing all of this because he wanted to Irene to accept him. Wendy just skipped the question and started to walk. 

She then suddenly slipped and almost fell to the ground, in a split second she froze midair then she saw Baekhyun grabbed her hand from behind. She looked directly at Baekhyun's eyes. She saw that Baekhyun was worried about her. 

"Hey I'm here for you." Baekhyun said that as she pulled Wendy back on her feet. Wendy bowed at Baekhyun and just continued to walk through the park. Then Wendy stopped for a moment, she turned around and called for Baekhyun who was still standing at the bridge wondering why she skipped the question.

--------------------------------------

If it's true that she doesn't have much time left in this world then I feel like I should make her the happiest woman ever.

But why do that?

Because I love her?

I know that but why do you love her? 

I don't know either. if you ask anyone who had fallen for someone the same question I bet my life on it they will answer you with the same answer as mine. Love is beyond our reasoning and logic just like war right... But one thing I can say about Wendy.

What is it?

I appreciate and like the clumsy and goofy nature of her, now I see why Irene liked her too because Irene felt complete with her around. As if Wendy was her counterpart and other half. Someone who is perfect like Irene paired with someone who is clumsy and goofy like Wendy it's balanced. Maybe that's the reason why they loved each other so much, they felt that they complete each other.

And since you tried your hardest to be like Irene, indirectly you fell for someone like Wendy because you found your other half in her... All this time you were playing in Irene's palm.

Are you even surprised? She's Irene after all this would be child play for her to come up with.

Thank you for answering my question. So here's my next question.

But you said only one question.

Yeri, can you please get us another cake, thank you very much. 

You seem to be so casual around her.

Yeah she's a friend.

Woah you have friends.

Shut up, my next question is how would you feel if suddenly one day Wendy is dead?

Heh, why are you asking that?

Because you told me you were suspecting something up and I wanted to know what would be your respond if she is really going to die and I got you another cake so answer it.

Then suddenly Baekhyun started to cry. Seulgi dropped the fork that she was putting on her mouth, she didn't expect Baekhyun to cried.

"I... don't... I don't... I don't want to lose her..." 

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...