But Love Does

The Twisted Insane is the name that was given to the ride that stood tall before the group of friends. Wendy looked up the tracks and then looked at Irene and Seulgi. Irene was thrilled with excitement to ride the rollercoaster but the same couldn't be said for Wendy as she already felt the fear of the height and the speed of the rollercoaster.

"You are not joining us Wendy?" Seulgi asked her after she looked at Wendy who was looking terrified.

"I.. suppose not..." Wendy said with a shaking voice.

"Let's go I'll sit next to you." Baekhyun said that as she grabbed her hand and straight up walk to the queue. Wendy was screaming and struggling to get away from the queue. Irene and Seulgi just laughed at how sweet and close the two had become. Irene really felt proud of herself as it was a mission accomplished for her.

They waited eagerly in the line. Everyone was excited except for Wendy. Then suddenly Baekhyun poked her cheeks. 

"Hey you ok right?" Baekhyun said smiling at her.

"Uhh... a little..." Wendy still refused to smile.

Then their turn to ride the rollercoaster finally arrived and they were seated as a pair. Irene with Seulgi and Baekhyun with Wendy. The strap of the rollercoaster slowly goes down to the seat and the ride starts to move slowly. Wendy is seen to be nervous but Baekhyun just held her hand at that moment. Wendy looked at it and don't know how to feel about it.

When she was about to say something suddenly the ride dived down and they all screamed with joy except for Wendy who was screaming with fear. After the ride was finished Wendy was traumatized.

"I hate rollercoasters..." Wendy said holding on to Baekhyun.

"Where should we go next?" Irene was excited to go to the next attraction.

"The haunted house." Seulgi suggested.

"Oh please no..." Wendy heard that and was already dead. She looked at Baekhyun.

"If you don't want to go then I will stay with you." Baekhyun said.

"Wendy I paid for the tickets so you need to enjoy everything here."  Irene grabbed her hands and ran to the haunted house while Wendy is screaming and crying for her life.

Inside the haunted house they were a lot of ghost actors spooking them all but Seulgi wasn't even bothered by the ghost. Irene and Baekhyun would occasionally get a little jump from the ghosts inside of the haunted house. Meanwhile, Wendy... she was not moving from the entrance of the haunted house so Baekhyun had to put his jacket over her so that she won't see anything and dragged her all the way through the place. Wendy felt embarrassed that she was a scaredy cat in front of Baekhyun but Baekhyun doesn't seem to be bothered by the fact.

After they exit the haunted house Wendy immediately touch the grass and trees.

"Oh grass and tress! I am glad you are not scary!" Wendy let out a huge relief after leaving the haunted house.

After that they went to an ice cream store inside of the park and got ice cream for everyone. It was a nice break from the chaos of the park. They also took a picture of them 3 together. Wendy was enjoying every bit of the chocolate ice cream as she knew that this enjoyment won't last long and what she thought really became a reality as they were back with intense amusement park ride. Every time Baekhyun would hold her hand to make sure she doesn't pass out on the ride. Kind of a like a little girl or a little boy holding their teddy bear at night before sleep to ease the nervousness.

After the ride was over Wendy was crying to Irene begging her to do a more relaxing activity.

"Please Irene for the love of god please do something relaxing!" Wendy cried her tears out.

"What else could we do here?" Irene wondered.

"We could ride that." Seulgi pointed out to another intense looking ride. Seeing that Wendy went down on her knees begging to Irene to not choose that ride.

"For the sake of your bestfriend please say no Irene." Wendy was hugging Irene as she said that.

"Hmm It would be funny to see you scream but I think you had enough." Irene laughed.

"So where are we going?" Seulgi asked.

"To that mini farm." Irene suggested. Seulgi eyes were open wide because she is a big fan of animals. Baekhyun was there just standing looking at the three girls. 

They reached the farm and Seulgi can be seen talking to an animal already as if they were close friends for years. Baekhyun was amazed by Seulgi passion for animals as he walked to the two girls sitting by the tree feeding the birds.

"She sure love animals." Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, she wanted to be a vet, since she never had the chance to express her loves with humans she did it with animals. I don't think that's a bad way to express your love." Irene said that while feeding the birds.

"Does she has a family?" Baekhyun asked

"No, she lived with her aunt now."

"I assume a car accident..." 

"Yeah and it all happened while she was still young, so the only person that she ever felt true love is from her aunt, even so her aunt is quite busy these days so she is all alone by herself." Irene explained.

"But wouldn't it be weird for her to not have friends?" Baekhyun asked the question.

"For us yes it would be weird in our perspective because we are quite the talk of the town and quite talkative but for her who is an introvert and likes to isolate herself she thinks the opposite. She finds it weird why do people make friends because she said friendship doesn't last forever." 

"So what did you said back to her?"

"But love does..." Irene replied.

Then Wendy came to them while a bird is on her hand. She was playing around with the bird until she took the birds seed and tried to put one inside of Baekhyun's mouth. Irene laughed at the two playing around. This was definitely the best birthday celebration she ever had in her life.

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...