An Everlasting Moment

After they were done with their celebration, Baekhyun and Wendy walked together down the streets. Baekhyun looked up to the sky and was just bothered by the truth that Irene told him before. It's a tough pill to swallow but there's nothing he can do about it but to accept it with open hands.

They almost arrived at Wendy's house and Wendy noticed that Baekhyun was looking kind of sad and haven't said anything to her because he usually is the talkative one.

"Is something bothering you Baekhyun?" Wendy stopped and looked at Baekhyun in the eyes. Baekhyun stood still there not wanting to say anything. He then hugged Wendy while doing everything he could to hold back his tears. 

Wendy could read the mood and understand what is going on in his mind. Wendy just hugged him back and pat his back. Wendy was also holding back his tears.

"So you knew the truth huh..." Wendy said slowly.

"I feel sorry for you and what you are going through now, you're such a brave girl..." 

"It's okay... it will end soon don't worry... just a little bit more... less than 30 days left..." Wendy couldn't believe that her time is slowly running up. She wish that she could forever stay in this moment. Frozen in time with the warmth of Baekhyun's hug surrounding her.

"Then I will make sure your final days would be your happiest days..." Baekhyun promised her that. 

"It's okay... I am already the happiest girl ever since the day we met... thanks to you..." Wendy replied.

Baekhyun then pulled back from the hug and pretends to not be crying. Wendy laughed at it as she was also trying to pretend that she wasn't crying. Then Baekhyun saw that Wendy has a stich mark on her head that he didn't notice before because of her hair. Baekhyun mentioned it to Wendy because he was curious.

"Oh this mark? I got it when I was younger, never really remembered how or why but Irene told me that I hit my head at a rock at a beach when were playing there, clumsy Wendy even back then hehe..." Wendy explained. Surely that isn't related to his current medical condition right? Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Don't worry it's just a normal stitch mark I got when I was little not from an operation or something." Wendy tried to distract Baekhyun.

Wendy then hugged Baekhyun one last time and head inside of her house.

"Don't be late tomorrow!" Wendy head inside as she said that.

"Don't oversleep sleeping beauty." 

 ---------------------------------------------

The sun rises and Wendy woke up as usual. Today they will be spending their time at an amusement park to celebrate Irene's birthday. Irene enjoys thrilling rides unlike Wendy but it's her special day so Wendy just agreed to it.

Wendy searched her wardrobe for the best cloth she has to make sure today is a day Irene will always remember forever. After she is done getting ready she heads down and hugged her mom before heading out. Her mom then asked her to give a gift from her mom to Irene. Wendy was touched that her mother actually wanted to give something to Irene.

Wendy opened the front door and saw that Baekhyun was waiting outside with her bike. He looks a little different today, maybe a little bit more handsome as she blushed gazing at the most handsome man in the world who's waiting for her.

"Nice bike you have."

"Well we are going somewhere a bit far this time so I thought why not give you a ride on my bike" Baekhyun put on the helmet for Wendy. They both exchanged smile at each other. Cute is the word that Wendy use to describe the moment they are in right now.

They speed down the main road and finally when they reach a less crowded road Baekhyun stopped and got off from the bike. Wendy also got off and was weirded out as the park is still a little more ahead. Baekhyun took off his helmet then took off Wendy's helmet.

"Eh what are you doing?" Wendy said in confusion.

"We should enjoy the day breeze it's good." Baekhyun said that as he hopped back on to his bike.

"Is it safe?" Wendy was kind of sacred as she never rode a bike before in her life. This was her first time.

"You don't trust me?" Baekhyun asked her. Wendy then hopped on the bike and they started to move again.

At first Wendy was scared so she just closed her eyes but then Baekhyun asked her to open her eyes to see the view. They were actually moving at a pretty slow speed to enjoy the beautiful view of the beach. She could feel the wind blowing and the sound of the wave splashing. She felt alive. It was a new experience for her.

Suddenly they started to move a little faster and Wendy screamed because she was scared and immediately hugged Baekhyun. Again there she felt it. She felt the comfort that Baekhyun always had when they are together. It felt nice. Baekhyun just laughed at Wendy as he decided to keep up the speed.

"Yaaaa it's dangerous." Wendy hit him at the back.

"Vroom vroom"

 ---------------------------------------------

They arrived at the entrance of the amusement park. It was big and looked fun. Glad they came early when no one is still around so they would get the ticket pretty fast. Irene and Seulgi was already there waiting for them. 

"Hey!" Irene waved at them.

"Where's Minho?" Seulgi asked Baekhyun.

"You keep asking about Minho... do you-" 

"Don't get the wrong idea." Seulgi gave her deadly stare at Baekhyun.

"Let's enjoy ourselves today!" Wendy grabbed a ticket from Irene and rushed inside of the park.

They stopped by at the middle of the park and Wendy gave Seulgi her phone to ask her to take a picture of her and Irene. Then he asked Irene for her to take pictures of her and Baekhyun. 

"Enough with the pictures we need to enjoy the rides." Seulgi said.

"But what ride?" Irene asked.

Seulgi then pointed at the most intense rollercoaster that is in the park. Wendy looked at it and gulped.

𝙏𝙤 𝘽𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...