"Party of anxiety"

The next day came pretty quickly, the terrors of the last night were ignored and almost forgotten by this point, all thanks to the Halloween spirit that began to roam around the streets of Haddonfield. The trio were currently staying in Melanie's house, getting ready for the Halloween Party that Olivia had mentioned.

—"Where is this party taking place?"— you curiously glance at Olivia.

—"Just a couple of streets away, around the central part of the town."— she cheerfully says whilst putting on her costume.

—"Y'know, I'm starting to get a bad feeling from all of this..."— you confess and stop for a moment whilst glancing at the mask for your costume.

After paying a quick visit to her house this morning to get some things and a bit of money for the costume, (Y/N) had decided to go dressed as grim reaper... Or it's a plague doctor...? The only mask she managed to buy was a black masquerade mask that looked like a crow, it only covered the half of her face but some black clothing and the hood of her cardigan will do the trick.

—"(Y/N) we talked about this, everything is going to be just fine."— Olivia gives you a reassuring smile. —"Plus your costume disguise you completely! There is no way Michael will recognize you."—

—"...And what if he chooses us as his next victims?"— you ask, a bit paranoid.

—"...Oh. I haven't thought about it."— she awkwardly scratches her head.

—"We can use Caleb as sacrifice."— Melanie casually suggests.

—"Caleb?... Oh fuck Caleb! I completely forgot!"— you facepalm yourself and sigh with annoyance. —"Life couldn't be more shit. If I survive this night and Michael doesn't get me, Logan will for sure..."—

—"Then let's pray Michael kills Logan instead of any of us."— Olivia lightly laughs, trying to push her worry away.

—"God hear you sis."— you huff and when everyone was ready you put your mask on.

—"Oh! (Y/N) you look so badass!"— Olivia compliments you.

—"Y'know, I expected to look stupid but... I kinda like how it turned out."— you glance at yourself in the mirror whilst adjusting the hood.

—"I know right? Even your burn marks aren't visible, there is no way anyone can recognize you from afar."— Olivia says with her happy-go-lucky tone whilst putting the mask of her own costume. —"Okay, is everyone ready?"—

The trio looks at each other, appreciating for a moment their costumes.

—"Then let's go!"—

. . .

—"...Olivia"— you say slowly.

—"Yeah?"— she glances at you.

—"...This is the cafe... The one you we always hang out durning the morning..."—

—"Yeah!"—

—"Aren't we going to the party...?"— you look at her with furrowed brows, completely confused.

—"The party is here, silly."— she laughs, finding your confusion funny.

—"Olivia you-..."— you were about to curse at her but sigh shakily.

(Y/N)'s anxiety began to raise again, she didn't even want to be anywhere near the places she was familiar with or came around often, too afraid that Michael will find her.