- 02

✮ ✮ ✮

HIS LOITERING FRIEND.

IT BEING MIDDAY, a week since the interaction with Bill, [Y/N] sat on the floor of the guitar section, holding one of the many mounted on the walls.
She turned the pegs, strumming each string individually as she tuned it to perfection.

Laying down on her back after she finished, her fingers aching from tuning guitars all day.
"Sleeping on the job, [Y/N]?" A voice called behind her.

[Y/N] didn't bother to get up, groaning in response.
Her manager's laugh was heard, "You have company."

To this [Y/N] was intrigued, sitting up and turning to face him.
A familiar face stood next to him, this time he wore the same uniform she did. She squinted trying to read his name-tag upside down.

"Georg?" She said with a yawn, stretching out her arms as she finally stood up.
Her manager put his hands on Georg's shoulders. "I trust in you two, and now that you have someone to train," He was smiling uncontrollably, "I'm quitting."
[Y/N]'s mouth was slightly agape, "What?

After receiving a required promotion, she was manager. Sure, something to celebrate, though being assistant manager to a manager that didn't do shit before, it wasn't the biggest change of pace.
Training Georg was easy, him being a fan of music as well gave them something to converse about. If she was being honest, they'd both say they were friends after just a few days of working together.

Though she wasn't sure if Georg would say the same. He was a bit more reserved than herself, being an extrovert and all.
A complete week later, no more training was needed as he already knew what he was doing when it came to everything technical.

"Georg?" She called, shutting the back door behind her as she clocked in. It was barely noon, and she'd trusted Georg to open the store.
Exiting the break room, she spotted Georg at the counter, conversing with a guy she'd never seen before. They were laughing, well, the stranger was laughing, Georg looking slightly annoyed as he tried to wave him away.

"Georg?" She said again, quieter this time as she neared him.
Georg saw her, waving as the guy across the counter turned around.

[Y/N] was slightly taken aback, he looked strangely similar to someone she swore she'd seen before. Strange as in.. almost identical. Bill?
He had black braids, a sweatband covering his hairline, he wore clothes that were a size too big, his sly smile decorated with a piercing on his bottom lip.

She gave him a small smile, setting her things down behind the counter before handing Georg a paper. "Tasks," She said, "There shouldn't be too many, thanks for opening by the way."
Georg nodded, giving her a small smile, "Sure."

"You didn't tell me your coworker was hot." The stranger commented, [Y/N] ignoring his comment as she didn't understand it, starting to organize the box of picks on display.
"Shut up, Tom." Georg sighed, "You always do this."

"I'd treat her right."

[Y/N] looked at the clock on the wall, biting her lip worryingly, if today's task-list didn't get completed today, she'd have to stay overtime.
She was looking forward to getting some rest before having to go off to her other job.