- 10

✮ ✮ ✮

FUCK THIS JOB ANYWAY.

"WHAT?" SHE FELT a few tears stinging her eyes, threatening to fall as she read the paper. "You're firing me? Please, I can't get by without this job-"

"It's being remodeled into another store, [Y/N]. I'm sorry."

A tear rolled down her cheek, she frustratingly shoved the paper in her bag as she paced around. Looking at the movers, she tried to pinch herself to try and wake up from the nightmare she was experiencing.

She'd wake up curled up next to the guitar section again, Georg telling her they'd closed an hour ago.
Or she'd wake up to him banging the drums she fell asleep at when practicing.
Anything. As long as she woke up.

It was bad enough working alone, it'd been a little over two weeks since Georg quit. Now she'd have no job at all.

[Y/N] leaned against the wall, her face in her hands as she tried to not cry. It wasn't as if she were in danger of simply going broke, sure, a loss of income would be present, but her night job alone could keep her afloat.

However it wasn't only the fact that she enjoyed her job, how laidback she could be, her coworker, her coworker's friends.
That all ended two weeks ago, but now? It was all gone.
She couldn't imagine not having access to the drumset anymore, she didn't own one herself. [Y/N] couldn't imagine going so long without releasing her anger with drumsticks.

Her attempt to not cry turned into a silent sob as she sniffed nonstop. This month had not been in her favor, already having experienced a bad week before this one.
It wasn't until a voice called her name that she realized the movers were gone, the store empty, and the stickers on the windows scraped off.

The morning air was still in the wind, much time hadn't passed since the movers and a corporate figure came to break the news and confiscate her keys to the shop.
Not much was left to say other than the fact that it had to be one of the worst mornings of her life.

"[Y/N]?"

[Y/N] looked up, in front of her a confused Bill. He looked different, his face bare and absent of the dark markup he usually wore. He wore a T-shirt and sweatpants, his hair not done, it truly looked like he just woke up.

Which made sense considering it was only 10 minutes 'till 8 A.M.

"Oh," She said, her voice low and shaky, quickly wiping away her running tears, "Bill. Hi."

"Hi." He replied, his expression dropping to one of worry.

[Y/N] slightly rocked back and forth on her heels,"This is a little embarrassing." She said, averting Bill's gaze. "What are you doing here?"

It seemed like she was always caught crying by the twins, it was a dreadful sequence of coincidences.

The rockstar pointed to the right, the recording studio blasting music that could be heard faintly.
"I was going to ask.." Bill trailed off, unsure if the moment was right. "—But I'll lea—"

"It's okay," [Y/N] interrupted, "Whatever it is, I'll do it."
Bill looked at her skeptically, but it became obvious she was looking to get her mind off of whatever she was crying about.