chapter six

Bpov

I lay Cheyenne down on the couch. Phil comes walking in. He froze right in front of the couch.

"Ummm, stupid question, but where the baby come from?" Phil ask. "She mine Phil her name is Cheyenne. She has a twin brother that looks older his name is Anthony."

He looks at me then Cheyenne. "Ummm, Renee I think you were right about Edward." My eyes widen. "Wait you guys know, so that means he knows he knows about you and dad."
My mother nods.

I sit down on the couch stun at the fact that Phil even knew. But the biggest fact of all my own mother kept this from me.

She hands me a cup of coffee. "You said Anthony bigger than her, why?" She asked sitting down beside me.

I see Phil holding Cheyenne and talking to her. I look back at my mother. I take a deep breath.

"Well, Cheyenne had a rough birth, she was born breech, and she wasn't breathing. Carlisle couldn't do anything for her. I don't know what came over me but I told Carlisle to give me her."

A tear fell from my eye remembering the birth. But I pushed on. "Once he gave me her, I put up my shield, then put my hands over her. I felt this warmth come over me and I shut my eyes and it grew. It felt like the love I had for Edward and somehow I was drawing the love he had for and his daughter and grew then I felt dads love, also Carlisle. Then someone else's." Then I could feel her heart start to beat again and she started breath. Once I knew she was out of danger I lowered my shield. But there's one set back right now."
I explained.

Then I heard Anthony and gasped. "Mommy can't be very far from sissy and the same for sissy, they get sick." Anthony walks up to me.

"Hi, mommy, I'm sorry!" I picked Anthony up and put him up in my lap and wrapped my arms around him. "I know baby. It's just you can't do that stuff.." Anthony stopped me.

"Mommy I know, Daddy told me. He told me it upset you to. He sorry to mommy!" I looked at Anthony for a second and then where he was pointing. I looked up. "Edward, I don't know what to say!" I told him.

"Bella why don't you and Edward talk first, then we can sit and talk. The kids are fine." I kissed Anthony on the cheek and told him to behave. I gave him to my mother.

I walk to Edward. "You ready?" He looks at me and nods. I grab his hand and think of a beach. Edward looked at me confused. "Hey give me a break it's night at least." I let go of his hand.

"Bella what wrong?" I didn't turn to look at him, I took my shoes and socks and started to walk.

"Let's see what's wrong, I been dealing mostly with the kids, I haven't had a minute to myself. Most of all I don't see you anymore." Tears ran down my face.

"I miss you Edward, your either out hunting, or I'm sleeping. God, don't get me wrong I love the kids with all my heart. But it feels like I don't get to enjoy them with you. That you don't spend time with them. Or even me."

I thought back to the storm and how Edward and I where then how I wish we could get that back again.

"Edward do you still love me?" Edward grabs my arm and stops me. "Bella look at me please!" I turn and look at him."

"How could you ask such a question." He asked me. "Because, you don't let me in your mind anymore. You always question me now?" I take a deep breath.

"Bella Swan, I love you with all my heart and soul. The reason my mind has been closed off is because of the Cheyenne. Do you think I want her to know thoughts I have about her every time I look at you. Here I show you."