Chapter 8

Bpov

We had a little change of plan with traveling. I still was going to fly with mom and Phil but Anthony was going with Edward.

We thought it be safer this way. Cheyenne was going with me. But if something is wrong I'm suppose to take Cheyenne somewhere and teleport off the plane.

But I have a different plan. But I will not tell no one about it.

"Mommy are you and Cheyenne leaving?" Anthony asked.

"Yes baby! Your going with Daddy and everyone else. I need you to promise me that you'll be a good boy for daddy."

Anthony puts his head down. "I will mommy. I will miss you."

"Oh baby I will miss you too!" I kneel down and hold my arms out and motioned for him to come and hug me.

He ran into my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I have a bad feeling mommy." Anthony told me. I hugged him alittle tighter to me. "I do to, but don't worry mommy got a plan."

Anthony pulled away and looked at me in my eyes. It was almost like he was searching for something.

But all he did was nod and ran for my dad. Edward walked up to me with Cheyenne.

I took her in my arms. Edward took his hand gently cupped the side of my face.

"Cheyenne and you mean everything to me. Including our son. Please be safe and come back to us. I love you two so much." Edward told me with his mind.

Tears started to fall from my eyes. "I will! Besides we have to finish our talk. I love you too. Keep our son safe!" I told him with my mind.

Edward gave me a gentle but quick kiss. He kissed the top of Cheyenne head.

Cheyenne, mom, Phil and I our on the plane now. We're flying first class. Edward got his way on this one. Even though I hate him spending money on me.

We were changing planes in Texas. Something didn't feel right when we got to Texas though.

I tighten my hold on Cheyenne when I felt her shield go up. I knew she sensed it to.

I lean over to my mother and whispered. "Something not right Mom." She put her hand on my shoulder. "I know I since it to Bella." She told me to.

I finally look around and I spot Tanya. I gasped. If she here then.. I shook the thought off.

Then I felt my mother tighten her grip on me and she was stopped frozen.

"It can't be." She said in a low voice. "Who you say wanted you Bella?" Phil asked me.

I looked between the both of them. "Henry, why?" I asked her.

I heard Phil mumbled to himself. "Bella I don't have time to explain but your mother knows about me." My eyes widen to what he said. I started to hold Cheyenne tighter to me.

"I understand Phil!"I heard my mother say and Phil didn't even say a word.

My mother started pulling me away from the crowd and she started searching for something.

She finally pulled me into a room and locked the door.

"Mom what's going on?" She turned away from the door.

"Isabella it's not what you think and Phil won't let anything happen to you or Cheyenne I promise you."

"Mom tell me What's going on now!"