saving Bella from all her pain

Bpov

Alice, Esme and Rose was setting up a area for Cheyenne in our room. I was looking down at Cheyenne and how she was sleeping.

I wished so much her Brother what happen to him. "ARRRRGGHH!" I jumped when I heard Anthony scream out like that. I lifted Cheyenne up and cuddle her to my chest. I buried my face into little neck and started crying. "My baby!"

I felt arms wrap around me. "Oh Sweetheart there doing this to save him honey!" Esme told me.

"Get out all of you. Just leave me alone." Esme pulled away. "Bella you shouldn't be alone."

"Just go now please." I got up and gently laid Cheyenne down on the bed and walked over to the door. "Go!"

"It's best if we give here some space right now." Rose spoke up. They walked out and I shut the door.

I walked over to the bed and slid to the floor crying. I laid my head on the floor. I put my shield up.

"I'm so sorry baby boy I wish this wasn't happening to you but know that mommy loves you and I will never hate you."

I slowly got up and walk over to the sliding window. I opened the curtains and noticed it was dark outside. I opened the door and walked out.

There was a little breeze. I kept hearing my sons screams and it was tearing me apart inside.

I climbed up on the railing bar's one by one until I got to the last one.

I closed my eyes and stood up. I thought about when I found out I was pregnant with him.

When I held him for the first time. When he levitated Emmett. How he kept reappearing in everyone room.

Then I thought how Edward and I created him.

Epov

As I was trying to calm Anthony down I was hearing Esme outside saying that Bella shouldn't be alone right now. Then Rose telling her just to let her have space right now because this is hard for her because she can't be there for her son.

Rose is right though. This is tough on Bella. Hearing Anthony like this isn't making easy.

I just felt Bella put up her shield. I closed my eyes. I knew I couldn't be at two places at once. I knew I had to be here right now.

Bella was in her own little world right now. I knew Carlisle was almost down. "Edward I hope you're almost down in there because I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just had a vision about Bella and it's not good." Alice told me with her mind.

"Yeah he almost down here." I told her with my mind. About five minutes later Carlisle was down and he added more meds to Anthony's iv. But as soon as Carlisle hung the animal blood and hooked it up that's when he really calmed down.

I gently kissed the top of Anthony head. "I love you son." I told him. I got up and walked out to Alice. "What is it?"

"EDWARD GET OUT HERE?" Esme yelled out from outside. I ran outside and looked at Esme. She pointed up.

When I looked up Bella was on the last bar of the banister with her arms straight out.

Then I heard Bella's mind. "I love you Edward!" I looked back up and she fell off.

If my heart was beating it would of stop then. Before I could even move Charlie was in front of me and he jumped and caught her. Then landed on the ground.

I ran up to Charlie and Bella. I cupped Bella's face with both my hands. She slowly open her eyes.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. "Do you mind Charlie?" I asked him. "No go right ahead. It's probably better you take her right now anyways if you know what I mean."

"Yeah I know exactly what you mean." I scooped her up in my arms and walked into the house. I sat on the couch in the living room but I didn't let her out of my arms.

"Bella don't ever do that yo me again. I not only would of lost you but I would of lost Cheyenne to. I just couldn't handle that right now."

"I'm sorry Edward I just wasn't thinking. I wanted all the pain I felt to go away." I wrapped my arms just a little tighter around her. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry believe me I am. But please don't leave me way." I buried my face into Bella hair and started crying.

"I know you feel bad you can't be there for Anthony but you are through me. When you open your mind to me and when I can feel you. So believe when I tell you are there for him."

"I want to hold him in my arm's Edward. I want to tell him I don't hate him for what he did."

"You will Bella just not now. It's not safe yet."

"Damn it Edward I'm his mother." She buried her face in my chest. "I know love. I know. But you trying to end it all is not going to help it. Beside then we couldn't had the chance to at least give them a brother or a sister."

She slowly lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Really Edward?" I smiled at her. "Yeah really but only if we're married first." She looked like she was deep in thought at first. Then a smiling went on her face. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." I chuckled. "No way in hell you're wearing a condom though."

"Really and why is that?" She buried her face in my chest. "Because I already been on the pills plus I heard the stories."

"Wait how long you been on birth control?"

"6 weeks after they were born. You wouldn't listen to me. I kept trying to talk to you."

"You did didn't you." She nodded her head." Then I heard Carlisle. "You need to get Bella upstairs so we can move him to his room."

"Come on I need to get you upstairs." I carried Bella upstairs I gently sat her down.

Then I picked up Cheyenne and grabbed her iv bag and laid her in her crib. Just as I hung Cheyenne bag that's when Anthony started screaming again.

Then I saw Bella out of the corner of my eye moving towards the door.

I went to Bella as fast as I could and took her into my arms. "It isn't fair Edward." She buried her face into my chest. "I know it's not. But it's for the best right now Bella. It's this or they kill him."

"That's not an option Edward." She tighten her grip on me. "I
know. That's why we did this."

I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does.

I own the rest of the characters and story.