Emmett finds out Edward can read Bella's mind

Bpov

"And what would those problems be?" Edward asked me. "Well seems like I'm awake and I know damn well no one is going to touch me.."

"Now wait a minute here!" Edward crossed his arms in front of him.

"Now you didn't let me finish. Gee whiz. Since I won't let know one touch me or see me there except you because I trust you Edward and I know you would never hurt me." He grabs my wrist and took it into his hand.

"I would never hurt you if I could help it Bella. You're everything to me." I shake my head.

"Will you let me finish please!" He looked up at me and pretended to zip his lips shut and throw a key away. I started to giggled.

"Any ways Can you please change the bandages and then my other problem is it so damn hot here."

That's when I seen a big grin go on Edward's face. "I might be able to help you with that." I looked at him confused.

He points his finger at me. "This reminds me of something." I looked down then back up to Edward. Then it dawned on me the storm when we first when we. "Yep!" I heard Edward say. "I'll be right back. I'm just going to get the stuff to changed that. I'll check on Cheyenne to."

"Thank you Edward. I don't think she'll be awake for awhile though. After what she felt me go through she might be out for days. But don't worry she healing this way." I told him.

He turned back around and looked at me. "How do you know?" He asked me. "A mother thing. I just do."

"Right!" He smiled and walked out. I walked over to the window and looked out. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was here.

I had a lot of unanswered questions now to. Like how I never was told Carlisle was my god parent and who was that vampire and how did he know me?

I felt a cold hand gently move down my arm. "Those questions can be answered later let's get your bandages changed." Edward told me.

He scooped me up and gently set me on the bed. "Will start with your back first." He told me. I couldn't help but smile because that's what he did before.

I could feel him gently cleaning my wounds. I closed my eyes just felt how gentle his touch was. The coolness of his hands felt good.

He gently nudged me to lay back. So I laid down. He pulled the blanket the down and took the bandage off. "This is still my favorite part of you I don't care what people think."

I giggled but I understood why. I reached up gently cupped the side of his face. He turned and looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Edward." He looked at me with love in his eyes.

"No, I'm just sorry you just had to relive it again. Plus this time I almost lost most my daughter and you because of you be bitten by James again."

I turned my head because I almost thought it was so real and I thought Edward was really gone this time.

I felt Edward turn my head towards him. "It's not your fault. I had my own monster to fight and our son to deal with. Which I still do. But we're going to do that together. Because I want to tell that story with you there." I nodded in agreement.

"Now let me finish this up please." But I wouldn't let him I pressed my lips to his before he even had a chance to move.

When he pulled away he pressed his forehead against mine. "Would you mind please at least I get a bandage on that before you kiss me like that again." He got and went started finishing. But not without hearing his thoughts.