getting our son back

Epov

   I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and started again.  "Bella you remember the day of your accident and what you told after how you.." She stopped me.

 "I told you I was ready to let all end. I closed my eyes and waited for my fate and let my life to end so there was no more hurt and pain."

  "Well I didn't tell you everything of that day and I should have. I should have told you a lot of things. Forgive me love." I could feel tears start to fall from my eye's for what I was about to tell her. I was going to come clean about everything because I didn't know if I was going to lose my family or not and the person I love the most.

  "When I saw Tyler's van coming at you all I could think all god not her. Then I thought about all the blood and how I would not be able to control myself. If you weren't died the instead his van hit you well you would of been soon after. I do not know how or what made me use my vampire speed but I did. When I had you in my arm I did not want to let you go."

 I could her Bella crying, I couldn't open my eyes. "What about when Victoria stabbed me or when James knocked me into the counter and my blood was everywhere Edward?"

 "I wanted to so bad Bella but I knew I couldn't. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt you like that."

  "What did you mean if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be alive?" I was a little taken back when she asked me that.

  "Well there things only one other person in this room knows how bad I was fighting my blood lust and it wasn't your mother it was your Uncle Emmett." Bella look over me to the doorway.

   "That night I left your house I went home. I left again because the monster inside of me woke up and tried to take over. It wanted your blood so bad it was like I want nothing else. Emmett found me late that night."

  "I tried to set myself on fire to stop the monster from taking over completely." I heard Everyone gasp behind me including Bella.  

  "I couldn't control what I was already feeling for you. But I wasn't going to let the monster inside of me take you either. I know what human blood taste like. I killed people that were hurting other people. I did not want to become that monster again. I would rather end my life then taste another drop of human blood again. Because of you I didn't want to become that anymore and Emmett told me if I died I never have a chance to know what love was and only you could show me that." I could hear Esme mind behind me.

  "My poor son!" She was even crying. "I didn't know if I could control myself when I had to get the venom out of you. I almost didn't. When I tasted your blood for the first time. It was the sweetest thing I ever tasted in my existence. But I did. The second time was the monster inside me not your blood. Somehow the monster was winning but our daughter appeared out of nowhere and told me I could fight him. I did and the third time is was easy as breathing."

  That's when I heard Bella gasp. I open my eyes and Anthony was hugging Bella's leg.

  She looked at me with more tears in her eyes. She slowly climbed down and slowly lowered her hand on top of Anthony head.

  He turned his little head up to her. "Mommy I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me."

  Bella kneeled down and wrapped her arms him. "I can never hate you son. I love you and I always will no matter what." Bella fell over and pulled Anthony as close as she could to her. I buried my face into my hand and cried in pure relief.

  Everyone thoughts was in aww.  "Daddy!" I looked up to see Anthony standing in front of me and Bella standing behind him.
"Yeah son?"

  "Do you hate me for what I did to Mommy?" I grabbed my son and wrapped my arms around him. "No son. I can't hate you for what you are. Your half me."  
 I looked up at Bella. He wrapped his little arms around my neck as tight as he could. "I wished I was more like you and had more control daddy. I never ever want to do that again." I pulled Bella down beside me and wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her close to me and kissed the top of her head. "I love you both!" The tears couldn't stop falling. I had my son back and the reason I was alive and the person that has my heart and I love more then anything was safe and alive in my arm's.