Prologue

How can a 5-year-old kill their own mother? That's a question I have always asked since my mother died in front of me. No scratch that... she was pushed in front of me.

I was on the moon finding out that my mother was again pregnant with twins. This time they decided to not check the gender of the twins and were surprised on the day of birth. I just prayed that one of the twins would be a girl.

I have younger twin brothers. They were 3 years old at that time when mom got pregnant in the early month of the year.

All the three of us took care of our mother whenever our father used to go to the office. I also knew that something was not right with the maid who was supposed to take care of our mother.

I don't know why but I never liked her. Always got a bad vibe from her and it didn't help when she used to look at mom in a different way.

My biggest mistake was shrugging off the thoughts of this bad vibe I was getting. 9 months went by smoothly, with me getting a weird feeling as and when my mother's due date came closer.

"Omma, I don't know but I have a bad feeling... like... like something is going to happen. Something bad." I confided in my mom. She frowned.

"The maid who is supposed to take care of you has been giving off a bad vibe. I feel like something is going to happen. What should I do?" I freaked out.

My mom hugged me and tightened her hug. "I know, baby. But always remember, always listen to your gut feeling. It never goes wrong. If ever something happens to me, I know you can take care of yourself. But always keep your calm and don't let others know your next action. Okay? That way you can keep yourself and your loved ones safe. Take care and stay safe baby." she said.

I felt my clothes getting damped. I pulled out of her hug and gave her a questioning look and she just mouthed, 'You have to be strong' and 'I will always be there with you' pointing at her heart.

Even though I was 5, I was smart enough to know what she meant by that. I shook my head and gulped down my saliva. Just then the door was opened by the maid.

"Good evening, ma'am. It's time for dinner and I have come to take you down." She stated. I saw omma nodding and giving me her signature smile.

If I had known that was the last time, I would see it. I would do anything to freeze time.

And something happened which I dreaded the most. My mother fell from the stairs. "Madam!" The maid who pushed her screamed.

I froze with my hands out. Not thinking that might have looked like I was the one who pushed my mom. Because I was standing at the edge of the stairs.

"Why would push her young miss? Just because she denied you something." the maid said when she saw my father come in because of the screams.

"What happened- BABY!" appa screamed. "Please save my babies" Mom said and lost consciousness.

That's when I ran down and touched my mom, only to get pushed back harshly.

"Stay away from her, you cursed child! Some or the other things happen to her whenever you are around." Appa screamed at me. I never thought he thought of me like that.

"Appa-" He cut me off. "Don't call me that. You are a monster. You shouldn't be here. Don't come to the hospital." With a final push he rushed mom to the hospital.

It seemed like a few years when my father came back home with my two brothers and a baby.

"Appa! Where is omma? And why is there only one baby?" I asked looking at his back to check if omma is going to come with the second baby.

"You are not just a crushed child but also a monster. You killed your mother and your baby sister. You are just a wrench. Get out of my house! NOW!" My father said, making me flinch.

-----

I flinched, when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay Yoonji-ah?" I recognized that voice and hugged him. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean for my mother or my baby sister to die. She was the one who did it, not me." I cried in his embrace.

"It's not your fault Yoonji–ah. And we'll make sure that girl gets her karma by Bangtan Sonyeondan. Cause no one messes with us." Yoongi said and kissed my forehead.

"Is noona okay hyungs?" Rest of the members asked. "I am okay, my dongsaengs (little brothers). Let's save people and punish those bad ones.

****

Let's see how it all started...

[Words:797]