Chapter 6

"𝒰𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝑒. 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓃."

--------------

[Yoonji POV]

I suppose a lot of things have changed here. Of course, it has. This place doesn't feel home. It just feels house. I felt my palms being pressed. I looked down at my hand and saw Yoongi oppa, pressing my hand to ease out the anxiety and uneasiness we are feeling at the moment.

"This is the place where we used to place around." I said, sighing while clutching his hands and walking with him.

"It's okay! We can come here often and make more memories and recollect all the good memories

"It's okay! We can come here often and make more memories and recollect all the good memories." Yoongi oppa said.

I nodded my head giving him a smile. "Young miss Y/n, your father is waiting for you inside." The guard said making me scoff. Huh! Waiting for me as if I am going to meet him.

"It's Yoonji." I said and dragged Yoongi oppa into the mansion. This mansion is mine and Mom's favorite mansion. I look at the mansion with moist eyes. I internally smirked.

"Let's see how long you will be able to stay in my mansion." I muttered and saw Yoongi oppa grinning widely.

Entering the mansion, I could hear giggles and laughter coming inside from the kitchen

Entering the mansion, I could hear giggles and laughter coming inside from the kitchen. Waiting my ass.

I looked at the guard with raised eyebrows and get looked flustered. "Boss, miss Y/n... I mean miss Yoonji has arrived along with a boy." He informed, while me and Yoongi oppa were sitting on the sofa texting our members.

You all might be wondering where they are? Well, they are in the mansion which is owned by us as a group of multibillionaires.

"Y/n? Is that really you?" a male voice said. That is the voice of the person whom I started hating the most when he threw me out of the house.

I looked up at him blankly. And just shrugged. I saw a beautiful woman coming behind him and 1 girl and 2 boys beside her.

'Oh, so that's why he suddenly wanted me to come home. He got married again and have three kids! Why does he want me now?'