Chapter 9

"Being at boarding school in the pre-internet era especially a boarding school tucked in the Oxford shire countryside, was like being in cocoon.
You had your own life; world events happened elsewhere."
- James Lovegrove
──────⊱⁜⊰──────

[Yoonji POV]

I looked around and found Jimin and Taehyung in waiter's outfit and keeping an eye for a proper time to kidnap the person we came for.

Jungkook, poor boy was doing is best to avoid those clingy girls who were eyeing him... more like eye ra*ing him. He is a child for God's sake! He in the DJ helping him out as well as keeping eye on the kid who was getting man handled.

"Hey pretty lady! Why are you alone here? Let me company you." A drunk man around 40s said eyeing me up. What's with these people eyeing up anyone they find attractive?

I rolled my eyes and gave him a disgusted look and moved towards the only guys I know around here except VMINKOOK.

"I'm sorry, you had to wait for me." I said giving a guy with black and reed stripped shirt and black leather pant.  It looked like we were a couple.  "Oh! I didn't..."

I kept my hand in his and pointed at the drunk man who was right behind me with my eyes. I felt disgusted... as he was about to touch my shoulder.

I didn't look at his face yet, so I have no idea who it was. But I could see the two boys sitting in front of him.

"Hey sister-in-law! You don't have to apologize, I'm sure Sunghoon will not mind his girl being a bit late with our drinks. Also, thank you for the drinks." Jay said.

That bastard! I gave him a small glare but showed him a small smile of appreciation since I could see the drunk man freeze in his place and was carefully observing us

"Come on Sunghoon, show your girl that you are not upset!" Jake said, in a teasing manner. 

"Of course, I am not upset with my love. I love her a lot and if I get to know or see someone troubled her, I'll tortured them so much that they will regret being born." Sunghoon threatened coldly glaring at the drunk guy. He pulled me by my waist closer to him.

My cheeks were pressed onto his clothed chest, which made heat rush to my cheeks. Did it suddenly get hot in here?

 Did it suddenly get hot in here?