Chapter 14

[Yoonji POV]

Talking about past is not easy, it's like to relive every moment of the torture and all the damage that has happened. It's more painful and no one wants to go through the same pain.

"Nic, can you start for me please. I can't do it." I said clinging onto his arm. Well, don't mind my clinginess because I happen to do that we I am on my periods.

Oh no! It's going to be an emotional day today for me. God help them, cause I won't spare anyone who tries to get on my nerves for a week.

"Before we start telling everything about our past, let me warn you all... do not fucking get on my nerves or god help you all I will put a bullet in your body. And if you know me well, I don't give empty threats." I warned them.

Nic, Yoongi oppa and Jin oppa chuckled. I nudged Nic on his stomach and gave a glare on oppas.

Nic started narrating what happened while I sipped on my cold coffee to get relief from my cramps.

"I'll start from the starting. Yoonji had rescued me from my uncle and aunt who had sent few people to kill me. She was not the one who put me in danger, but it was the other way round. Because of me she also got kidnapped after a year of meeting her......"

//Flashback//

"Why did you kidnap her aunt!? She has nothing to do with this...." Nicholas pleaded his aunt while thrashing in his uncle's grasp. 

"She might have nothing to do with what we want but she has the power to get you on your knees which we were not able to do for so many years."  She said with a sinister smile.

"That will be the biggest mistake you will ever do after sabotaging my mother." Nicholas said which made Yoonji's eyes widen and her to come in all consciousness. She remembered, the longs nights where she had to stay awake to take care of the nightmares he got. She saw how vulnerable and hurt he was, it hurt her more than any physical pain could.

It angered her...her soulmate was begging for her. She didn't like it a bit. She felt her inner demons trying to break out of the cage she had kept in. Her inner demons were blood lusty demons.

Whenever Yoonji gets angered, her inner demons rush out to seek blood. And if she ever loses control over herself... then rest is a history. Kidding... There will be blood bath, everywhere.

"Sign the papers now or she will die." His aunt said making a small blood drop off her neck through the knife.  "I-I will sign but please don't hurt her." Nicholas said taking the pen from his uncle.

"Nicholas, you remember you had promised me something. You will never bow in front of anyone for anything... instead make them bow in front of you, if the need arises." She said while disarming the women behind her. 

"You think, you can hurt someone by making me a scrape goat? tsk tsk!  Even though you have done research on me... I don't think you have thoroughly researched!" She said laughing. Even Nicholas started laughing while giving Yoonji the signed papers.

"You should have read all the clauses of the paper you made me sign in uncle and aunt. Now you won't be able to live even as a beggar." Nicholas said while she smirked.

"What!? You are joking right?" Aunt asked.

They both hurriedly read the paper and the clauses. "YOU... YOU BITCH!" his aunt launched at Y/n with a knife, but she easily dodged her. But one mistake she did was face her back in the darkness of the room.

They heard a mocking voice. "So sad that my parents even lost whatever they had and now they are even less than beggars. You are no use of me now. Say hello to my sister in the afterlife!" 

There were 7 bullet sounds, which echoed through the room.

Yoonji looked down and saw the male and female bodies with 2 bullets each in their own blood pool. When she looked behind, she saw her soulmate going limp on her back.

He had back hugged her when the bullets were fired. She felt her back being wet which scared her to the core. "Yah Nicholas... please don't give up on me." She stuttered.

She was suddenly snatched away from Nicholas and was dragged along with him. She was somewhere relieved when she saw Bangtan and Nicholas's friends coming there and quickly took him from there and that's when she fainted.

-----

[Words: 910]

Hey guys, so here is the third last chapter of the book. 

I know, I have not uploaded last few days. I am really sorry for that. I am busy packing for the trip I will be going after 6 days. That is on the 8th of May. I will be finally going to a trip to my hometown since I have never gone anywhere except visit my relatives whenever I go to Kerala. Also, it's been almost 7-8 years since I went to my hometown. So, I am excited to get freshened up in this trip before starting my busy schedule.

Along with packing, I am busy preparing a small party for my younger brother whose birthday is on 7th of May. So, last few days has been messed up.