Chapter 4

I and Jimin went out to go to our canteen to have our dinner. When we reached the assigned table, we saw 2 empty chairs and food kept on the table.

I dragged Jimin with me and went to our table. Our dormmates looked at us. I gave them a small smile.... Feeling a bit shy.

"Hi... I am Taehyung and he is Jimin. We are your new dormmates." I said shyly.

"Hi Taehyung and Jimin, Welcome to our team. I hope we all get along well. Now come fast and take your seats, the food will get cold." A heart shaped smile guy said.

" A heart shaped smile guy said

"Thank you... for welcoming us." I said to which Jimin nodded his head. As we were eating, we introduced each other.

And when it came to Jimin, Y/n hyung started to talk to him in sign language which made him break out in eye smile.

'You have a beautiful smile. Never let that smile fade.' Y/n hyung said and signed. 'I will, thank you.' He signed and Y/n hyung explained.

I always trust my gut feelings, and right now my gut feeling tells me that we are going to be together for a very long time and that Y/n hyung is hiding something from all of us.

Shrugging the thoughts, we all went back to our dorm. Why is our dorm at the end of the floor and near the emergency exit? It might get creepy to say the least.

"Wait... Jimin and Taehyung where did you keep your bags? Who are your roommates?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"I don't know who my roommate is yet, but my roll number is 6 and Jimin is 7." I said.

"Oh no worries, You are roommates with Jungkook. Jin hyung you are my roommate." Hoseok hyung said.

"Wait, I'll tell you our roll numbers and how we are partnered to avoid any confusion. Okay?" Y/n hyung said.

All of us nodded in agreement.

"Okay, so roll number 1 is Namjoon, roll number 2 is Yoongi, roll number 3 is Hoseok, roll number 4 is Jin. Roll number 5 is Jungkook, roll number 6 is Taehyung, roll number 7 is Jimin and lastly my roll number is 8.

Namjoon and Yoongi in the first room, Hoseok and Jin in the second room, Hoseok and Jin in the second room, Jungkook and Taehyung in the third room and then Jimin and me in the last room." Y/n hyung said.

Jimin signed something which meant 'thank you'.

Everyone wished each other 'good nights' and 'sweet dreams'. 

I was not able to sleep. I can't sleep so soon. What if someone comes to harm me? Even though I don't show it, I get scared.... What if they come here too? What if they beat my dormmates too?

What if....

My thought was interrupted with a loud scream coming from the other side of the wall. I woke up and looked to my side confused.

"JIMIN!" We heard a scream, which sounded like a girl's scream but "Y/n hyung?" Jungkook muttered.

Jungkook jumped out of his bed looking scared. He looked at me with his teary eyes. "Hey! Don't cry Jungkookie, Y/n hyung is okay. Come let's go to their room." I said and took his small hand in mine and went to the last room. 

Other hyungs were also there. Looking just as confused and scared as us. "Jimin hyung is okay...?" Jungkookie asked, his cute eyes on display.

"You are safe Jimin-ah. No one is going to hurt you here...I will keep safe you. We will always love you and protect you Jimin ah." Y/n hyung said, cradling Jimin.

Jungkook went beside Y/n hyung and side hugged him. Jimin now calmed down and soft hiccups were heard. 

"Let's join my bed with his, then we can cuddle and sleep okay Kookie? Taehyungie if you want, you can join us." Y/n hyung said.

"Okay." I said and stood beside Jungkookie. While Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung joined the bed as told earlier. "Sweet night everyone." Y/n hyung said and waved at them.

"Sweet night! Sleep well kids and Y/n, you too. Don't keep waiting for too long.." Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok Hyung and Namjoon hyung said.

They closed the door behind them. Y/n hyung patted the bed and we all laid down huddled together. Y/n hyung started singing, like an angel.

I heard cute snoring and understood that Jimin was asleep and Jungkook too because of his soft breathes. Soon I welcomed my sleep, in hopes of new adventures, new memories and whatever the future holds of me and my dormmates who will soon be my family.

****

It's a pity how these small kids are a victim of abuse, but I know one thing for sure that they will be loved and cared for in the future. I will give them all the love and care for these boys who have started to melt down the cold exterior built around my heart.

I have no idea how these boys could do such a thing just in the first day of meeting them. I know I shouldn't keep them in dark about the real me. That I am not a boy but a girl. I can't do that... at least not now. Later for sure, when I trust them and also when I know that they are ready to fight for themselves.

Right now, I am cuddled up between Jimin and Jungkook. All the three of them looks so cute... I am doing my everything to not pull their cheeks. 

I also saw how Taehyung had a small bag under his eyes. I hope they trust us and open up to us. By far I can tell that Jimin is the most sensitive out of the younger boys.

I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling good of myself.... At least I can protect them and am useful for someone. And am not a monster, that I am told of.

Sweet night my cuties.

 I promise to always protect my 5 dongsaeng and 2 oppas.

"Never Lose Hope. You Never Kow What Tomorrow Might Bring!"

-------

[Words: 1012]