S2| Chapter 2

Hey Bubbles!
How are you all doing?
Today was my second paper. I just finished it few mins before and while I am waiting for my order to come, I thought to write the chapter and relax myself from today's paper.
My before Pape day was not good since I fell down and sprained my ankle and also am on my periods. But thankfully my paper went well.

Enjoy reading
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Are you both ready?" Mark asked suddenly out of nowhere startling the couple.

"Ready for what?" Y/n and Sunghoon asked in sync.

"Mission bruh!" Bambam stated. Y/n and Sunghoon chuckled when Mark smacked him. "They are older than you respect." He said, since he was older than all the three of them.

"What is the mission about? Why? When? And how?" Sunghoon said in one breathe. Y/n patted his thighs under the table to calm him down but... iykyk! (If you know you know- my younger bro used this and I was like wtf. And somehow it stuck in my tongue since yesterday. )

"..."
"...."

Sunghoon and Y/n looked at each other confused and then raised their eyebrows questioning them about their sudden silence.

"Someone is keeping their eyes on us." Bambam said looking behind the seats of the couple.

"...... you kidding?" Sunghoon asked, looking at Bambam as if he has lost his nuts somewhere.

".... behind us is a mirror." Y/n stated.

It made Bambam's eye widen comically. "That means someone is looking at us." He said looking at Mark, who just shook his head.

"Dumbo, that guy is looking at the person who is infront of him, which is that female. Calm down. No one really knows that we are here." Mark said softly calming him down.

The four of them finished their meals and got out of the restaurant.

☆☆☆☆

As per the plan Mark and Bambam told them, they got ready. Dressing up as a newly wed couple, they went to a photographer who was supposedly not a good person.

Sunghoon helped Y/n to climb the stairs of the studio. As soon as they entered, everyone's eyes was on the couple.... who wore simple yet elegent outfits.

 who wore simple yet elegent outfits

"Oh my goodness. You both look like models. Please come here. We'll take your picture." The guy said.

The couples looked towards each other and talked through their eyes. Y/n smirked shyly at the complement while Sunghoon smirked.

After couple of shots.... somebody approached them.

"We would like to sign you up to our company for couple modeling. We are looking for young couples like you." An unknown made said.