Chapter 13

"𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒙𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

[Author POV]

Something which Y/n disliked is the monotonous white color. It makes her mind go crazy. 

The hospital walls. She always disliked the hospitals because of the white walls, the loneliness and also injections. She has had bad memories with hospital. 

Coming back to her brothers and friends, they were lined up in the sitting area and waiting for the doctor to arrive. 

"You people are crazy! Sunghoon! I'm disappointed with what you have done. If something happens to her, I won't talk to you ever. You all know nothing about what happened those days.

 Mr. Choi, please treat her in your home or you can treat her in my home. Hospital makes her go crazy and if she ever opens her eyes and finds everything white around her then she will destroy everything there. So, please... if you really care for her, take her back to her room and start the treatment." Nicholas stated.

"I-Is that why Yoonji noona always went away from any room with white walls?" Hobi asked in a sad tone. He was sad that he didn't notice his noona's problems and hesitations all these years.

"No, it was because we were kept in a white room. I won't say anything else because I share the experience with Y/n... Also refrain from calling her Y/n.... at least till she says you can do it. 

Call her Yoonji... the other name has given her lot of trouble and hurt. So, for her mental health do so." Nicholas pleaded.

He will do anything to keep her save... Why? Not because she had saved him when they were kids but because they both have been through a lot. Together.

They had promised whatever happens they will always be there with each other. No matter what; even if it means to kills someone or to be killed.

Mr. Choi nodded his head in terror. He had no clue what is happening, but he followed what he was told to do. He was desperate enough to do anything he can to rebuild his relationship with his daughter. 

"I regret throwing out my daughter away that too at night... She didn't deserve it, but I was also not in my right mind. I was in the fear of losing my wife that I just believed the scene out in front of me."  Mr. Choi said to Nicholas who was with them in the same car.

"It doesn't matter sir. Whatever happened has made her strong. I'm not surprised because she has gone through a lot even under your nose. But know this one thing, she hates liars. I f she wants to know something then she will know it by hook or crook. And let me tell you it's better to tell her before she finds it on her own way because then you will regret being born." Nicolas said darkly. 

And it successfully scared the shit out of the Chois.

*******

[CHOI Siblings POV]

We are currently in our mansion. Noona is already treat 2 hours ago and she is sleeping in her bed. We were told to wake her up for food.