Chapter 3

Cat walked with Sam and Bucky growling low.

"This is just fucking great. How the hell was Steve and Fury so off on their intel?" Bucky sighed. "No idea." He stated as he was thinking.

Sam glanced at Cat. "How's your ribs? It looked like the shield hit you hard."

"Tender but healing. I wish I healed as fast as my brothers." She looked back seeing a jeep pull up. "OH look here is Captain Asshole."

John Walker looked at them. "So that didn't go to plan."

"OH course it didn't, you just had to jump in." Cat stated. "You are so damn lucky I heal fast. You need more training with that damn shield."

Lamar laughed at the female. "You guys looked like you were getting your asses kicked."

Cat stopped and glared at him. "Say what mother fucker." She started towards the truck but was grabbed at her hips.

Bucky looked at John. "You may carry that shield but you aren't Captain America." He dropped his voice low. "Calm down Doll. Don't hurt your ribs worse."

John watched them. "Look, it's 20 miles to the airport get in and we can discuss working together."

Sam sighed as they got in the truck. "This is gonna end badly." He muttered as he helped Cat in and sat her between him and Bucky. "Focus on your healing me and Buck will deal with them." He barely whispered.

Cat nodded, popping her com out and pulling out her mp3 player. "Hey my player survived!" She put in her headphones and started playing music.

John watched the group noticing the staring Bucky was doing. "Does he always stare like that?"

"You get used to it. How did you find us?"

Lamar smirked. "Tracked Red Wing."

"You hacked my tech."

Cat snickered hearing that. "So telling Torres."

Sam rolled his eyes slightly.

John let his eyes wander over Cat. "So beautiful what's your name?" Bucky glared while Cat started laughing.

"OH you are so out of your league buddy." She responded.

"I mean I am Captain America."

Cat leaned forward her eyes narrowing. "If I wouldn't leave him." She pointed at Bucky. "For

Steve Rogers what makes you think I would leave him for a second rate wash out Captain America wanna be?"

Sam chuckled. "Sassy Cat out to play."

Bucky smirked. "That's my girl." He glanced to the front. "Stop the truck."