Chapter 12

Logan knocked on Cat and Bucky's bedroom door.

"Come in." Bucky stated as he ran his fingers through Cat's hair. He watched as she twitched in her sleep.

Logan stepped in and sighed. "Got some of the reinforcements coming. They should be here in about an hour."

Bucky nodded and closed his eyes. "I thought Demetris was dead, Logan. She said you guys killed him."

"I don't know how he is alive, but we will kill him this time and watch as his body burns."

"She can't go through that again." Bucky tried to stop the anger from coming out. "It'll kill what's left of my Doll if she gets back in there. You know she's not the same as she was back then because of him."

Logan tilted his head, taking a seat on the foot of the bed. "You are feeling her right now, aren't you?"

Bucky nodded, rubbing his mark. "I know what this means. She marked me again last night, so it's been reaffirmed, I guess you can say."

Logan sighed, shaking his head. "Damn it. How close is it until you guys need to be secluded in the cabin?"

"A week and a half, maybe. We were supposed to go next weekend, but this might kick start it early."

"Alright, let me make one more call. Fuck she's going to hit me for this."

"Who are you calling?"

"Eddie." Logan stated as he stood to walk out.

Bucky chuckled lightly. "She's going to dick punch you." He looked at Logan. "You know how much she hates him and Wilson together."

"Yep."