Chapter 9

Cat stood up as Bucky went to pay the bill. "Alright we should head back."

Logan nodded, standing up and hugging her tight. "We will be at the party and we are looking forward to meeting your friends."

Victor nodded standing. "Especially the kid."

Cat smiled as she hugged him. "Yeah Wildcat has taken to him like a mother."

"We will see what happens with Sabertooth and Wolverine then." Victor replied as he started putting on his jacket.

Bucky walked over to the three then paused tilting his head slightly. "Huh I never noticed."

Cat looked at him as she put on her coat. "Noticed what?"

"Your Jacket. I thought it was unique but it is similar to both of your brothers."

Cat glanced at her jacket. The top part fit like Logan's but it trailed in the back some like Victor's trench coat. She looked at her brothers then at Bucky. "Weird."

Logan laughed before they walked out him and Victor heading towards his truck. "See you guys later."

Cat waved before climbing on the motorcycle behind Bucky. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his back.

-arriving at the compound-

Tony quickly met up with Cat and Bucky.

"Cat, you have to let me help you with it."

She laughed as she started walking inside. "Nope, that is my present from Logan. It's my project only Logan and Bucky are going to be able to help."

"Cat that is a Mack Jr. I've only seen those completed and in museums please let me help."

Cat laughed some more, pressing a button. "Maybe."

Tony smiled and ran off. Bucky shook his head. "I thought you weren't going to let him?"

Cat shrugged and pulled Bucky close by his belt. "I changed my mind. Now how about we have some early birthday fun."

Bucky smirked, pulling her close and nipped her lip. "Sounds good. We have only a few hours though."

"I think we can work with that "

-Hour and a half later-

Bucky glanced at the clock as he buttoned the sleeve of his shirt. "Doll you are going to be late for your own birthday party."

"My zipper is stuck." Cat hissed as she tried to zip up the dress. She tried to make sure her nails wouldn't grow in her frustration.

He got behind her and fixed the zipper placing a kiss on her shoulder.

"There. Now you look amazing but if we don't get downstairs now Tony might send your brothers and considering what we did an hour ago I don't need wounds."

Cat laughed, giving him a quick kiss. "Not like they won't be able to tell babe." She started towards the door giggling.

"I love her but she's going to get me killed one day." He muttered following after her.