Chapter 1: The beggining.

"Mr. Jeon." Said his P.A while extending a beautiful black colored handkerchief to him. He grabbed it with no emotions and cleaned his bloody, veiny hands. The P.A kept his calm as the dead body was layed at his feets, pooled by his own blood.

"Something else, Mr. Jeon?" Jeon Jungkook, the one who was feared by every single person by his name, turned to his P.A called Yeonjun, aka the silver haired guy, and smiled. "My coffee, please."

The younger saw the smile on his boss' pinkish lips, understanding that the older was happy, or in other words, satisfied with what he've done. He was really hard to be satisfied, and could be the most dangerous person ever.

Once being satisfied with his deed, there was not any person sweeter than him in this world. From a second, the person in front of him could feel the heaven and be so close. The other second this person can lay down onto the floor without his soul.

"Right now, Mr. Jeon." With that he walked away and Jungkook made his way out of his basement before going up, into his bedroom to take a warm shower, to de-stress his whole body from the previous scene.

He took off his clothes and slided into the shower before turning on the water on the right temperature. His body reacted to it and his heavy muscles decontracted.

A sigh of relief left his mouth before he could close his eyes and think about his inner peace. He was happy, not depressed, not sad, not anxious, just happy. Since his childhood, he saw his father's lifestyle.

His mother was long dead so he could only rely on him, which he did successfully and their bond was the strongest. He taught Jungkook how to fight, how to defend himself, do karate, taekwondo, boxing, how to shoot perfectly, how to throw a knife in the perfect direction, literally everything.

After teaching his son all of that, he got diagnosed with the last stage of brain cancer and died, leaving him all alone. Jungkook was desperate at this time, but he was happy that his father was proud of him before leaving him.

If the black haired guy wanted, he could reject from inheriting his father's place in the underworld, but only his last words rang into the younger's mind "Save the underworld from any kind of creeps. I love you my son."

Jungkook, determined to save his father's promise and reputation, started to appreciate his work and made it of his passion, to which he can't let go of anymore. Because he found his happiness in it, he was genuinely at peace.

But, he had to show himself as a rude, cold and the most dangerous person. Why? Because how can someone fear a mafia full of joy and positivity? Absolutely no one.

So he had to create this new side of him, to which he always showed to every single body, except his P.A because they had a strong bonding even if their relationship was only turning around the work.

And about killing people? Jungkook never ever layed his finger on a innocent person. He just can't control himself when he sees his enemy, letting his anger issues always take over him, which had high chances to affect his normal, kind and happy side.

It is uncontrollable but it doesn't change the fact that he has a kind heart, with nothing but pure intentions. With that he finished to shower and grabbed his bathrobe before rolling his body into it.

Time passed by and he came out before walking to his wardrobe to take out some cozy clothes, he had to feel better now, after killing one of his enemies just a few mins ago. At first it wasn't easy for him to take people's life away from them, but he soon understood the assignment: bad people don't have a place in this world unless they repent.