Chapter 6: A sudden danger.

"Don't start here, I'm not in the mood to argue with you. And the next time you try to touch me, the hand which you used to lay on me will be cut and given to your other hand as a gift." It was night time and Taehyung burst out into a fist laughter when Y/n's bodyguard showed Y/n's self defense.

"Hahahaha, she is attaccare! (savage!)" He wiped his tears and Jungkook looked at the screen of his phone which was in his hand, admiring her attitude with a light smile on his pinkish lips. "She is really something..." Taehyung soon coughed and sat straight "It was finally a good idea to order her guards to film every moments of her at school."

The younger turned off the phone and put it onto the table before crossing his legs and sitting back onto the couch. He thought deeply before speaking "She may defend herself with her mouth in front of those little cheapsters, but she needs a physical training as well to face any kind of danger in the future."

Taehyung agreed to it and suddenly Yeonjun popped out of nowhere before approaching the duo. He bowed and gave an empty timetable to Jungkook to which he smiled and grabbed it. "Great, now help me to organise her schedule." Said Jungkook and Yeonjun and Taehyung sat by each side of him.

They scanned the white sheet before Yeonjun could speak "I know her school times, on Monday she has school from 8 AM to 5 PM, on Tuesday, she has classes from 9 AM to 4 PM....' and the list carried on until they placed all of her school timing onto the paper.

Jungkook finished to write and poked his cheek with his tongue, thinking deeply. "Okay so, first of all, the week-end is only reserved to her so she can spend some time with herself, meet her father, do her homework, and more and more..." He said and crossed the week-end.

"You can depend her training's time on her school schedule. For example, Monday she has a long day at school, you can just give an hour of training. Whereas, Tuesday she has less hours so you can give her 2 hours of training. And so on."

Jungkook agreed and placed an hour for Monday, 2 hours for Tuesday, 2 hours for Wednesday, an hour for Thursday and again an hour for Friday to finish the week with ease. "It sounds great." He looked at them and smiled, which they returned gladly.

Soon he unclipped the paper sheet from the clipboard and hand it over to Yeonjun "Here, print it in a clear format and give it to her. If she doesn't understand anything, just send her to me." "Yes, sir!" He got up and bowed before leaving from the living room and Jungkook breathed out before falling back into the couch.

Taehyung played with his green ring and sighed "Jungkook?" The younger hummed, waiting for him to speak further and he did "I don't know what to say but I only wish and hope that what you're doing, you're concious about it."

Jungkook looked at him by the corner of the eyes and muttered "I know what I'm doing, don't worry about it." The blue haired guy nodded and pat his tight "Remember, you're a mafia leader, you shouldn't let something or someone lead your heart. I don't impose these rules to you, they were created since your grandfather's generation, I'm just reminding them to you. Once you're heart meet it weakness and if your enemies come to know about it, just understand that you and your weakness, both of you are doomed."

Jungkook looked and listened silently to him before Taehyung could add with a caring tone "Am I clear, Jungkook?" The younger nodded, making his best friend smile at him, out of proudness. Soon he got up and walked upstairs, in his own room, leaving Jungkook in his own world.

He admired the art on the ceiling and played with his fingers "Once you're heart meet it weakness and if your enemies come to know about it, just understand that you and your weakness, both of you are doomed." He sighed and sat straight as these words played again in his mind.